SAU Community

Wa Cefiro Owners V2

dose_it

Ok now this was a topic that ended in 07 which was back dated to 04 so I know the details are going to be no good now but who in wa actually has a cefiro? I'm interested in making like a cefiro club of wa and making some new mates with ceffys who are keen to go on cruises or thrash sessions and what not so can this page be stickied and be reguarlly updated with the details of you cefiro owners out there?

cheers Keith

I own the orange ceffy with the sr20 which used to bangers old car

Ahh...you're the guy who got yellowed less than 12 hours after buying it ay?

My Ceffy is in the build, ith as threads here and on Antilag, and has a few mentions on DriftWA.

We covered this mildly in the topic "how many Cefiros have you seen on the street" and worked out, there is about 10-15 in Perth/WA, counting all the known track only Ceffies used for drifting.

Ahh...you're the guy who got yellowed less than 12 hours after buying it ay?

My Ceffy is in the build, ith as threads here and on Antilag, and has a few mentions on DriftWA.

We covered this mildly in the topic "how many Cefiros have you seen on the street" and worked out, there is about 10-15 in Perth/WA, counting all the known track only Ceffies used for drifting.

ah ok not to many floatin around then yes I got stickered 4 hours after picking it up when I went thru a Booze bus and they stickered me for being to low and i'm actually having a real hard time getting it over the pits so it's been fun and games. Maybe not quite 12.5k well spent :(

Ah, so. You see.

GET THE f**k OVER IT. A Cefiro is ALWAYS worth the trouble. :D:):D :D :D :D

Let us know if you need any help on her. We're practically gods of working on these fuggin things now. Well. Werewolves. Of Drift.

Speaking of which. Gonna drift her?

IF you're going to drive it every day, protect your insides.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fs...ro-t300732.html

Edited by Dorigecko

grrr, i hate not beein able to enjoy drivin mine around..... get my licence back in 5 weeks, its been the longest 6 months of my life!!!!! then i can get her licenced again... its been track only for the last 6 months,

once all my fines are paid n i get some money ill grab one of those dash mats, coz my dash is in good nik and ide like to keep it that way :D

no probs mate :( also, would be awesome to go for a cruise once you're back on the road. nic will be out but he can be somebodies whore with it. gotta get the ceffy huddle going on man.

also, next friday night man. you'll be up the training section ay?

yeah dude. was thinking of hitting up training for schitzengiggles (that's German for "fun") but I might bash the track instead. I have a score to settle with myself regarding CAT corner.

So, I met two other cefiro owners here the other night.

One, Raine - CEFIROHH.

Other, forgot his name - with SA plates. gunmetal. There is also two NOR, one with a 25 the other belonging to Froggah. So theres a few around WA. I'd say about 15 of them.

HOPEFULLY A COUPLE MORE SHOW UP TO THE TRACK. IM TRYIN TO GET MY MATE TO BRING HIS CEFF  DOWN BUT GOTTA PUT NEW SUBFRAME IN THE REAR COS HIS EX KINDA HIT A CURB AND BENT MORE THAN JUST A LCA.    WE SHOULD ALL PARK UP WITH EACHOTHER WILL LOOK SICK 

Ah, so. You see.

GET THE f**k OVER IT. A Cefiro is ALWAYS worth the trouble. :):ermm::(:D:D:D

Let us know if you need any help on her. We're practically gods of working on these fuggin things now. Well. Werewolves. Of Drift.

Speaking of which. Gonna drift her?

IF you're going to drive it every day, protect your insides.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fs...ro-t300732.html

hey man na she not a daily i got three cars lol r32 ceffy and my ol' faithful vt

im planning on takin her to the track this friday but blew up my gearbox on the antilag cruise got no more second so there goes that idea my membership monies going on box,

currently debating wether or not to keep her road registered, might be come track only

still contemplating tho :S

Edited by dose_it

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO keep it registered man!!!

Bad luck about skids man.

And matt, for def man I'll probs rock up a bit later than you. Coming from edith kickett memorial village (northam).

bump

there's me - until i find a buyer for my car - haven't driven it since november but it's @ hyperdrive this tuesday getting injector replaced

(befor eyou all tell me to fix it myself)

it's inj. number 4 - right beneath the plenum. sooooo f*k that.

pay HD to fix it instead

f**k bitches get money - seriously if someone paid banger 12.5K for his cef why am i asking too much at 8/9 grand? lol

but yeah - if you guys wanna organise a meet before i sell my car - i might join - but would be reluctant for police presence.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...