SAU Community

R33 Series Ii Apexi Power Fc + Handcontroller + Z32 Airflow Meter

HI have brandnew Apexi Power FC + Controller Still in box + z32 Airflow meter to suit R33 Series II Hard to come buy not made anymore Reason for selling Skyline was stolen and insurance would not pay out. :) $1800 ono for both or $1500 for apexi power fc and $400 for z32 airflow. didnt even get them in the car. :( :(

HI have brandnew Apexi Power FC + Controller Still in box + z32 Airflow meter to suit R33 Series II Hard to come buy not made anymore Reason for selling Skyline was stolen and insurance would not pay out. :) $1800 ono for both or $1500 for apexi power fc and $400 for z32 airflow. didnt even get them in the car. :bunny::P

Guys its actually not a z32 my mistake its a Q45 90mm AFM no plub either so for the Q45 Will be $200 ono and the Apexi will be still $1500 ono if some one takes both i would do them a good deal. sorry for the mistake.

Should clear up that there is no such thing as a s2 and s1 powerfc. They are all the same

From my experience they are different you cant use a series 1 computer for a series 2 skyline thats why i had difficulty finding a new power fc for my series 2 skyline when i bought it the computers are different from what i know. but could be wrong.