SAU Community

Fs: Massive Wheels And Parts Clear-out!

Hey All,

I am clearing out my garage of all my parts, feel free to make me an offer on anything in this thread:

1. Sard R2D2 SR20 Blow Valve kit Price: $220ono

photo-5.jpg

This is a genuine kit and comes with adaptor pipe, hose and clamps ready to be bolted on to your SR.

Looking for a quick sale as I want to get my hands a suitable kit for my RB asap.

2. Brand: Bomex

Price: $200ono

Colour: Green

Car: to fit suit S14 200sx

Carparts001.jpg

Carparts002.jpg

sstp_9908_04_z1997_nissan_240sxside.jpg

--AE86---------------------------------

1. Rare AE86 Black carpet SOLDFull set just needs a Vacum

2. 2 x 4 x 114.3 Hub Spacers SOLDPerfect way to get correct fitment!

3. AE86 Four Link Kit $460ono including all bolts for easy installation. A drifter must have :)

A31Cefiro007.jpg

4. AE86 Brake Master Cylinder Stopper SOLD

5. MU Secret Brake Pads $50ono approx. 40% wear to suit AE86

A31Cefiro009.jpg

6. Bride Material and Matching Black trim Approx. 2.5mtrs $160 each or $260 for both, perfect for that seat re-trim.

A31Cefiro011.jpg

A31Cefiro012.jpg

--S15---------------------------------

1. Go Fast Bits Blow Off Valve with Nissan Adaptor $350ono Only on Car for a short amount of time.

Rusty1BOV.jpg

2. Lightened S15 flywheel GONE to suit S15 Six Speed. Brand new and never used.

3. S15 Front Discs SOLD only done 40,000kms perfect for 5 stud conversion.

Rusty1S15.jpg

4. Selection of Air filters:

A. Covered Pod Filter and uncovered - unsure of brand Universal Fit$50ono EACH

Rusty1Pod1.jpg

Rusty1Pod3.jpg

B. K & N Pod Filter only on car for 5000kms Perfect condition. $80ono

Rusty1Pod2.jpg

C. HKS Pod to suit Z32 AFM $120ono

Rusty1Pod4Z32.jpg

--Misc..---------------------------------

1. Momo Race wheel in grey SOLDthe one on the left:

2.S14 rear camber arms with nolathane bushes $100

PearlWhiteCefiro022.jpg

3. Dished Steering wheel with horn button $50ono

Hasemi002.jpg

4. RARE Impul R33R Rear boot lip spoiler $200 Suit sedan - Silver in colour as per pic BELOW.

A31Cefiro010.jpg

5.Brand: Bilstein (Yellow in colour)

Condition: Excellent only travelled 34,000kms no leaks.

Price: $800ono

I bought these by mistake for my Fiancee's BP wagon and after measuring them up the struts are not suited to her car, so we are going a different route. These are factory fitted to the BE-BH RSK GT-B version and fit both sedan and wagon (you may need to change rear strut tops from my research)

Pics: They look like this and are just a bit dusty after sitting in the garage

bpbilsteinspecbrevA.jpg

This is the suspension from a2002 JDM Liberty GTB RSK.

Bilstein suspension has vastly improved valving and dampens at a much better rate then factory suspension..

The springs are also a higher rate then a stock car, and are a progressive spring rate.

These came form a 2002 GTB RSK and will bolt directly into any BE/BH Liberty/Legacy sedan/wagon from 1999/2004 with no modifications, and fronts will bolt into 2004+, but rears will require top hat changes.

Suspension has done 34k's and is in perfect working order.

This is a HUGE upgrade for any Liberty/Legacy that is chasing handling for better corners/braking etc.

6.One pair of Regamaster EVO 5 x 114.3 17 x 9J +17 $500ono No tyres (THE REAR WHEELS)

4289750227_747b5a2a94.jpg

7.Works Rezax 18 x 9J +9 10J +7 $2600 or $2400 no tyres New front tyres 225/40/18's and 60% rears Wheels were custom made in Oct 04 and have all genuine markings with big brake clearance:

Carparts003.jpg

I am looking for a quick sale so throw me some offers.

Pm me here or call me on 0410 583 744, located on Northern Beaches in Sydney and can arrange shipping nationally.

Cheers

Phill