SAU Community

Rear Bumper, Which One?

Hi Guys, im in da midst of puttin a greddy kit on da v( like da agressive look), I already got the front bumper on, waitin on the sides to be shipped in from Japan. Just need help wid da rear, I like da stock rear bumper but unfortunately it doesnt go wid da kit cuz the front and sides are really low( and i mean lowww). I was thinking the weber sports bumper or kenstyle, if not is there any oders i shud consider.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Guys, im in da midst of puttin a greddy kit on da v( like da agressive look), I already got the front bumper on, waitin on the sides to be shipped in from Japan. Just need help wid da rear, I like da stock rear bumper but unfortunately it doesnt go wid da kit cuz the front and sides are really low( and i mean lowww). I was thinking the weber sports bumper or kenstyle, if not is there any oders i shud consider.

Thanks

Steve

i dont know much about weber kit but kenstyle is gonna be a popular choice. u could also consider chargespeed rear...i think it could go really well with greddy.

btw, saw your V at city parking last month with greddy front on...very nice steve.

come on the cruise on 14th. it be nice to see ur V again with the new bumper.

Oh thanx for that man, yea il try my best to make it, i didnt want to confirm wen im unsure. Yeah il give chargespeed a look.

Yea think i was at metro city that night u were talkin bout. Never taking my car to dat car park though, had the bottom of the bumper hit those dam slopes while going up and comin down. :D . and i have not even lowered it yet.

Was really worried bout how it would look, but was really pleased wen i saw it.

hey Steve,

interested to see how your car looks with the new bumper & sides. maybe u cud post some pics up :)

btw, can u pm me details on where u got the bumpers fitted n painted...price, workmanship quality...etc.

hey Steve,

interested to see how your car looks with the new bumper & sides. maybe u cud post some pics up :D

btw, can u pm me details on where u got the bumpers fitted n painted...price, workmanship quality...etc.

Hey Roy, Yeah loving the front bumper. Greddy actually looks so good in person. Some of the pics can decieve.Although ive scapped the bottom of my bumper heaps.Going to have a major prob once i lower. Will def put up pics once i get my sides on. Pm sent bout the fiting place. My goal is to get my car to look close to this sxc black one.(not as low though)

post-66891-1268066624_thumb.jpg

yea i recognise the car from the g35driver forums. was going to get his orange ce28n wheels but postage to perth was ridiculous. fedex and usps have doubled shipping rates since the gfc

good choice on kit...i luv the greddy front and sides, tho im not too keen on the rears. maybe a kenstyle or a chargespeed for the rears.

Edited by fcruz3r

yea i recognise the car from the g35driver forums. was going to get his orange ce28n wheels but postage to perth was ridiculous. fedex and usps have doubled shipping rates since the gfc

good choice on kit...i luv the greddy front and sides, tho im not too keen on the rears. maybe a kenstyle or a chargespeed for the rears.

I think im just gonna get the chargespeed rear diffuser. I notice theres no diff in the chargespeed and stock rear bumper besides the diffuser, tell me if u can spot a difference.

you mean the "bottom line" chargespeed diffuser steve?

with the chargespeed rear bumper, i think it gives more low-ground effect than our stock one.

you mean the "bottom line" chargespeed diffuser steve?

with the chargespeed rear bumper, i think it gives more low-ground effect than our stock one.

Yea i think u mite b right victor, actually had a close look and it does sit lower wid the chargespeed rear. K decision made chargespeed it is. :(

post-66891-1268671731_thumb.jpg

Yea i think u mite b right victor, actually had a close look and it does sit lower wid the chargespeed rear. K decision made chargespeed it is. :thumbsup:

man, that rear is hot!