SAU Community

Stripping Cefiro

esky_mad

ok stripping my cefiro.

if someone wants the shell they can have it for $200, its got heaps of bog in the rear quarters and looks pretty shit. rails are straight front end is straight. will come as a bare shell though, no hanging panels, no wiring, no tank no lights, except tails which you can have more than happy to help lift onto a trailer..

so that leaves :

doors 4x fronts 4x rears $40 each

front guards 2x left 2x right $30 each

bonnet good conditon just a bit of paint chipped off $80

boot good condition $60

6 bolt VLSD diff $180

front windscreen has a large crack in it.

rear screen is good, send me a PM if your after it.

GKtech front pipe $50, used for approx 2 weeks, but kept hitting the floor thanks to the catback sitting to high.

ive got heaps of random parts so if your after something particular send me a PM or SMS on 0450472446

i want this shit gone ASAP so any REASONABLE offer wont be refused!!

located in the parramatta area in SYDNEY for those who missed it.

Edited by esky_mad

ok stripping my cefiro.

if someone wants the shell they can have it for $200, its got heaps of bog in the rear quarters and looks pretty shit. rails are straight front end is straight. will come as a bare shell though, no hanging panels, no wiring, no tank no lights, except tails which you can have more than happy to help lift onto a trailer..

so that leaves :

doors 4x fronts 4x rears $40 each

front guards 2x left 2x right $30 each

bonnet good conditon just a bit of paint chipped off $80

boot good condition $60

6 bolt VLSD diff $180

front windscreen has a large crack in it.

rear screen is good, send me a PM if your after it.

GKtech front pipe $50, used for approx 2 weeks, but kept hitting the floor thanks to the catback sitting to high.

ive got heaps of random parts so if your after something particular send me a PM or SMS on 0450472446

i want this shit gone ASAP so any REASONABLE offer wont be refused!!

located in the parramatta area in SYDNEY for those who missed it.

I need a LH rear quarter window Urgently. Are you able to help?

Front bar has been chopped up and had a lip screwed into it. was meant for a track car so its way out of place if you want it for a street car.

Yes ive got the drivers side rear door. the regulator assembly needs to be replaced i believe as when i pulled it off my old cefiro the window dropped.

Yes ive got a dash but its seen better days, no vents, the foam is lifting above the cluster section....

Front bar has been chopped up and had a lip screwed into it. was meant for a track car so its way out of place if you want it for a street car.

Yes ive got the drivers side rear door. the regulator assembly needs to be replaced i believe as when i pulled it off my old cefiro the window dropped.

Yes ive got a dash but its seen better days, no vents, the foam is lifting above the cluster section....

wat do u mean the regulator assembly needs to b replaced?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...