SAU Community

R32 M-spec Complete Kit, Turbosmart E-boost Street

Item 1 For Sale: R32 M-Spec complete kit consisting of front bar (uncut), side skirts and rear pods.

Condition: As new, unmolested, just painted in a custom gunmetal grey.

Price: $400 the lot (not negotiable)

Reason for sale: I was going to keep this kit as a spare in case I cracked the Origin kit on the car, but it's not really necessary for me to keep it, and I want the money more than the kit.

Postage: No postage for this, it's too big. Pickup only, but I am willing to deliver to Adelaide metro areas for free.

Item 2 For Sale: Turbosmart E-Boost Street

Condition: New, unused. Still in box.

Price: $400 (not negotiable)

Reason for sale: As above, I want the money more than the boost controller. I have a manual bleed valve I'll use if I want to run a higher boost.

Postage: $25 anywhere in Australia, pickup welcome.

TS-0302-1001.jpg

Pictures: The E-Boost picture is a generic picture lifted from a random google search. The item I'm selling is new but I have no pictures of it. Pictures of the bodykit are attached, it is the actual item.

post-52798-1271213061_thumb.jpg

post-52798-1271213173_thumb.jpg

Item 1 For Sale: R32 M-Spec complete kit consisting of front bar (uncut), side skirts and rear pods.

Condition: As new, unmolested, just painted in a custom gunmetal grey.

Price: $400 the lot (not negotiable)

Reason for sale: I was going to keep this kit as a spare in case I cracked the Origin kit on the car, but it's not really necessary for me to keep it, and I want the money more than the kit.

Postage: No postage for this, it's too big. Pickup only, but I am willing to deliver to Adelaide metro areas for free.

Item 2 For Sale: Turbosmart E-Boost Street

Condition: New, unused. Still in box.

Price: $400 (not negotiable)

Reason for sale: As above, I want the money more than the boost controller. I have a manual bleed valve I'll use if I want to run a higher boost.

Postage: $25 anywhere in Australia, pickup welcome.

TS-0302-1001.jpg

mate are you willing to seperate the kit? Or want to keep it whole. Cheers

Pictures: The E-Boost picture is a generic picture lifted from a random google search. The item I'm selling is new but I have no pictures of it. Pictures of the bodykit are attached, it is the actual item.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...