Princess Kellie Cruise

DIOR 33

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL - could be. '40 cars' I bet hes rubbing his hands together licking his lips LOL. mad bonus'

Edited by Weezy

I'll grab a pm to please. Would be good to catch up with everyone. Gotta help a mate move house first tho so someone might get a call later on asking where use at :P

cheers :P

shoot a pm over my way too please - will come along if im free

I hope its not too much of a drag for you man, :(

I'll send a PM over lol

To be clear. Cruise is tonight, 7th may I got nfi why the PMs say tomorow night lol :O

Sorry for this confusion. Blame kelly :(

To be clear. Cruise is tonight, 7th may I got nfi why the PMs say tomorow night lol :)

Sorry for this confusion. Blame kelly :(

Any chance I can grab a PM/Email of the deets?

I got the initial PM from Kellie, but no follow up telling me the time/place etc :O

Cheers.

I'll grab a pm to please. Would be good to catch up with everyone. Gotta help a mate move house first tho so someone might get a call later on asking where use at :(

cheers :O

Could I please grab someones number? I dont think I can make the meeting time but am free a bit later so I may have to catch up!

yeah it will be

Now im just letting people know that if anyone has any other motives apart from having a good time THINK AGAIN i have done the correct thing for organising this and if you do came start trouble you will feel the Ban Stick like you have never felt anything befor, 99.9% of the people coming are nice people and just want a meet and drive!

All PM's have been sent if i have missed anyone please let me know

Also sorry for the confusion lol when i sent them i thought it was still friday lol sorry :(

bloody hell Wayne. i nicked off to the pub approx 15 minutes before you sent pm with the correct night... f@#%!!!!!!!!! coulda been cruising right now. ah well. i like alcohol.

congrats to everyone for being well behaved... almost a little too well behaved.... 25-40 down green hill is a little silly especially when there is a 34 gtr vspec up the front of the pack wanting to get through..... cheers weezy for ya effort and was good to meet a few of the new fellas and catch up with what was minimal old school sauers.. loved your kluger vu :cool: THANKS KELL FOR YOUR EFFORT.. shame we couldnt hang a bit more ;) . luke, glad to see you made it out in tho commo mate.. if i had payed my fone bill i coulda returned ya call and we coulda squeezed ya in the stag

Tonight seemed to fall into place fairly well tonight, Had a minor hickup with meeting at the parrallel parks down the bay but everyone caught on and followed me into Coles carpark, and everyone was well behaved. Shame the rain killed it in the end up in the hills aswell as the fog but ohwell and great to finally meet Jenkies, good to meet ya man.

Good times - Now I'll go hide out for 12 months while I have no license, ROFL

Big +repz to Kel for organising the sheet which was easy to follow and good route.

Edited by Weezy

:cool: awsome im glad everyone had a good time, i know Mark i would have loved to come but you know how it is lol but you got your kellie hug