SAU Community

Drift Bucket Seats $500pair

HI I HAVE A PAIR OF RED AND BLACK CARBON FIBER BACK DRIFT BUCKET SEATS FOR SALE PAYED 1200 FOR PAIR 2,3 YEARS AGO WERE ONLY IN MY CAR FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS WAS GONNA YOUS THEM BUT NEED CASH ASAP 500 BUCKS THATS 250 A SEAT VERY CHEAP PICK UP CANTERBUERY SYDNEY IN VERY GOOD NICK ALMOST NEW.CONTACT 0401442560.THANKS

post-43088-1271842443_thumb.jpg

HI I HAVE A PAIR OF RED AND BLACK CARBON FIBER BACK DRIFT BUCKET SEATS FOR SALE PAYED 1200 FOR PAIR 2,3 YEARS AGO WERE ONLY IN MY CAR FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS WAS GONNA YOUS THEM BUT NEED CASH ASAP 500 BUCKS THATS 250 A SEAT VERY CHEAP PICK UP CANTERBUERY SYDNEY IN VERY GOOD NICK ALMOST NEW.CONTACT 0401442560.THANKS

bump

NOT SURE WHAT RAILS. WHEN I HAD THEM IN MY CAR MY DAD CUSTOM MAID RAILS SO NOT TO SURE.AND DONT HAVE THE RAILS ANY MORE AND THE SEATS WERE IN A GTR32

bump

Bump

Can you please post some more photos of the seats? i.e. close-ups. is there any wear or rips?

hi mait i can take more for you if u really want?you should come check them out for your self see them up close?there is deffenatly no rips the seats are in great condition there obviously not 100percent but i think who ever buys them will be happy with the seats and there quality :)but deffenatly no rips and tears

bump