SAU Community

Xanavi Time Change

mr fusion

Hi everyone,

New kid on the block here. I just bought a '99 Stagea RS4S just over a week ago and have a question about the clock on the xanavi touch screen.

I found a thread but there was no conclusive answer on how to change the clock. At the moment it's 1 hour behind. From what I can see the clock only shows the time at the top-right hand corner when I'm listening to a CD, but I haven't been able to find any settings relating to the clock.

Any help appreciated,

Matt

I don't have an answer, unfortunately, but just came along to say welcome to the SAU forums, and especially the Stagea section!

Congrats on your buy, whereabouts in Sydney are you?

I am not sure if you will be able to change the time on the clock because if it is like the M35, the clock is determined by GPS and has an inbuilt +/- to the GMT based on a Japanese time zone.

Cheers

Andy

I don't have an answer, unfortunately, but just came along to say welcome to the SAU forums, and especially the Stagea section!

Congrats on your buy, whereabouts in Sydney are you?

Thanks mate I'm in western sydney - Blacktown area

Matt

Thanks mate I'm in western sydney - Blacktown area

Matt

Ahh cool, I'm very close by!

Me too, I'm sure you'll be spotted in no time Matt :P

Me too, I'm sure you'll be spotted in no time Matt :ninja:

hehe cool! At the moment the stag only comes out on weekends, but that will change when my daily gets sold. I am eventually going to get another daily that is good on fuel

Hi everyone,

New kid on the block here. I just bought a '99 Stagea RS4S just over a week ago and have a question about the clock on the xanavi touch screen.

I found a thread but there was no conclusive answer on how to change the clock. At the moment it's 1 hour behind. From what I can see the clock only shows the time at the top-right hand corner when I'm listening to a CD, but I haven't been able to find any settings relating to the clock.

Any help appreciated,

Matt

not sure but you can get into the service menu by holding down the top of the four buttons on the left, and the button next to the tv button (gps) for about 10 sec.

From there I can't read Japanese so I'm stuck.