motorvation

25GTT

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw the gtr on the dyno, that thing is insane

wrx's cleaned up all the driving events bar the burnout comp

The pink willie coupe got first in the go to woah, and a gt-r got second in the slalom..

wasn't totally wrx dominated..

Ant's R32 GTR made 616rwhp, and took out the 4WD 6cyl blown, and I think outright class. Nathan Webbs R33 GTR made 475rwhp. I think Lee from SilviaWA got 400+ from his car too.

All-in-all a decent result considering the number of Trevs there:D

You mean "Lee from AFARCC got 436 hp" :-)

Eye witnesses said it was pinging it's arse off.... which usually suggests it wasnt tuned for the conditions.... given that it was cooler on the day than I was expecting... thats a surprise...

Anyone remember what it made on the dyno at Sport Compact? I'd expect them to be putting in a fair effort to get it back up to spec by the next Sport Compact....

From what i was told when Mr.X was tuning it (GT51R), he put the old 650hp map in, then when fine tuning it was arking out, and Mr.X goes, plugs are fowled, just change them and u wioll be right, and no furter tuning was done, hence is wasnt running right and not making power.

no need for names here.

i know Mr T hes hawt! ;)

has the engine been on to many dynos?... if it was pinging off its tits... then i wouldnt be able to hear it but i took a video of it doing the dyno and you might be able to hear it....i'll post it later on tonight if i can be phucked getting it off the camera ;)

i didn't hear nathans car pinging its date off, i did hear/see it wheel spin excessivly tho..

the was a fair amount of tyre smoke after the first run..

can anyone, ant hopefully confirm what gear they did the runs in, because his and nathans cars seem to come on very hard and very fast, a lot faster than i expected..

or is it just possible the new formax guy running the dyno, got the ramp rates wrong?..

Yea - I only saw Ant's run but couldn't believe the way it revved. As soon as it was on boost it hit the limiter! But would more load have made for less traction? Seemed with the dude sitting in the boot and the people in the car they still had issues with it..