SAU Community

Neo6 Hr31 Coupe Parting Out ***prices Updated***

Hi Guys, As you know its time for me to move on from R31's, All items are in as new condition, almost everyone knows this coupe and the time and effort put into it, I am wrecking it because want to upgrade to an r34 GTR. No unreasonable offers refused, If your not happy with the prices listed, please PM me.

Please keep your personal opinions to yourself regarding prices. Also please keep this thread relating to parts only.

picture035c.th.jpgpicture034hd.th.jpgpicture033f.th.jpgpicture032tf.th.jpgpicture021e.th.jpgpicture015wn.th.jpg

picture014li.th.jpgpicture010gh.th.jpgpicture007zv.th.jpgpicture005si.th.jpgpicture001yg.th.jpg27316643.th.jpg

Contact Details:

Mobile: 0402541159 (Nathan)

http://s781.photobucket.com/albums/yy95/mrsheencoupe/ <---- Link to all item pictures

You can click on each title below to view pics if you want

HR31Coupe shell Still Registered until 03/11, not defected,no motor, no gearbox, no suspension, no tail lights, no headlights, no exhaust, no sway bar, no castor rods, no strut braces, no lower control arms, does come with R31 House full bodykit, Complete Dash with R34 MFD and CD player, New switches, Full standard interior incl standard seats, Brand new moulds all around, brought new from nissan, 5 stud conversion, New hub bearings, 1.5 way R200 long nose diff, Metal Drift pineapples,HICAS has been removed, with r31 proper brackets to lock the K-frame, brand new bushes for the k-frame, r34steering rack also comes with engine start button.. $12,000

Front Brakes, 6 pot front calipers, with 40% pads, (also comes with new brembo pads) 380mm rotors, adapter brackets for 100mm spacing(gts/hr31/s13/s14/s5) endless braided brake lines, Rear brakes 4 pot calipers 70% pads, disc rotors, endless braided brake lines adapters to suit rear coupe, (may also fit s13/s14/s15 rear)R34 GTR Vspec2 ’02model brake booster, the lot for $5,000

P1 Racing Wheels 17x8 +32 Front, 17x9 +37 Rear, 3 gold, 1 grey, 3 Almost brand new tyres, 1 tyre needs to be replaced, Kuhmo 235/45 R17 all around. $1,000

18x9+20 wheels, 5 stud, genuine rays TE37’s, in shadow chrome, wheels are 5 months old, not a single mark on them, fitted with Pirellidragon265/35 rears, 255/35 fronts 95% tires all round, cost me $300per tyre and $1,250 per rim, selling $5,000

RB25NEO6 engine, 25’000 kms, turbo was brand new and has done 1,000kms,comes with complete ECU all sensors and accessories had it on dyno was making 160 kw on rear wheels, new nismo engine mounts $3,500

HKS cooler 700x100 with piping to meet original pipes. $800

Oil filter relocating kit with built in thermostat for oil cooler, $700

CUSCO brake stopper $100

Original nismo strut brace $350

Twin spotlight driving lights, fitted with 6000k HID’s $300

R33manual gearbox, has almost new ORC super single clutch plate, new nismo gearbox mounts and slave cylinder, 40,000km $1,500

Front sway bar, 30mm CUSCO with arc linkage $400

JIC adjustable castor rods $250

R31house adjustable lower control arms, $500

Lower strut brace, goes from chassis to chassis, $200

HKS 3” exhaust, turbo back, 4”tip, titanium muffler, exhaust is very light, also comes with a extra Ganandorf Tips and X-force rear muffler from diff back with titanium tips, fits straight on,adjustable silencer that fits next to cat, $1,500

Full 3” turbo back mandrel bent exhaust, hi flow cat, remus muffler,carbon fibre tips $600

CST Coilovers 8kg front and 6kg rear, 15 step adjustable dampers front and rear, front are tow way hight adjustable and camber adjustable, will fit any s13,s14,s15 or any r31 with silvia set ups..3’000kms old, $1200

Rear KTC 15 step adjustable dampers, $500 Sold Pending Payment

Rear bilstein shocks 1 week old, with custom height/stiffness springs,$400

JIC carbon fibre rear strut brace, $400

Tommy kaira steering wheel $250 Sold Pending Payment

Tomei used short shifter for r33/r32 $300

M2 bucket racing seat, on coupe rails, so direct bolt in, $750

Cusco centre strut brace HR31/R32/R33/R34 $400

Headsup display Defi, with controller displays speed revs etc onto windscreen $400

Coupe tail lights with center garnish, $600

Radiator support wind diffuser cover $150

Passage Grill with filler panel $150

GTS-R copy rubber spoiler, sits from edge of car to edge of car, needs to be painted $150

hey mate, some great items u have. any chance of getting some pics of where the centre pillar brace bolts too.. im getting a cusco cage in a few weeks and i dont know if i could run this as well.. cheers

it bolts on to the seat belt mate.it shouldn't be any problem with your cage though..will post some pics of it soon mate..

cheers,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...