SAU Community

Private Track Day - Take 3

Bourbon Boy

OK it's Early July now... You just have until the 23rd to lock your spots in.

Come on Fellas (and Ladies)... have a go! :P

V35s, V36s, 350Zs, Skylines... Represent! :cool:

Don't be shy! We're all there to have fun! :rofl:

Just send me a PM!

Cheers,

Mike.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

I've got an R33 GTR with mild mods, My brother who is also coming along has an Evo 8.

We are both newbies to the track, only been to 1 other track day, Oran Park earlier this year before it shut.

Looking forward to getting out on the track again

I've got an R33 GTR with mild mods, My brother who is also coming along has an Evo 8.

We are both newbies to the track, only been to 1 other track day, Oran Park earlier this year before it shut.

Looking forward to getting out on the track again

Hey I PM'd you the details... let me know when you've deposited.

You'll be the second GTR there and your Bro will be the first Evo. Should be good to see you both out there.

Hi All,

Thank you for all the responses & interest on this event.

We have now reached our 20 and are not recruiting anymore people.

To those who are comming: In the near future, I will send out info on attendees + rules & expectations + a running sheet on how the day is going to be set out. But so far the Basics are

Date: Monday 6th of September 2010

Arrival Time: 8am - so to give yourself plenty of time for registrations, car checks, roll calls, meet & greet.

Track Time Begins: 9am - you will NOT be allowed to get on the track without registering. So be early!

Track Time Ends: 4pm

Leave Premises: 5pm

Cheers,

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

To the people comming to the Track Day, can you please PM me your email addresses and mobile numbers ASAP.

I want to send out communcation but SAU messaging is not very convenient... no offence SAU :-)

Also RECRUITING 2 MORE CARS for the Track Day this Monday! I know last minute but would love to hear from you!

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by Bourbon Boy

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Mike

Thanks for organising a great day. There was more than enough track time avaliable. The rain in the arvo made it interesting

Heres the link for the timesheets:

http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results....06/09/2010.WAKE

If you got any pics of the day can you post them up or if they're on another forum can you post the link

Cheers

Hey Mate,

No problems. Was good to see you and your bro out there. Your brothers 1:14 was a pretty good result. But I never saw your results? Sorry for the late reply by the way. I've been heaps busy...

I've got pics and videos, and I almost had them together in a short movie but Win7 Movie maker shat itself and wont let me export it. I just got hold of a new editing software today so I will put it together again and send out ASAP.