SAU Community

Best Driving Road?

UWAM

I'd be surprised if the wasn't a thread on this already, but I can't find it.

So what's your favourite road to drive on in Perth? Talking about places close to the CBD, that you can do with an hour or two handy.

Mine at the moment would probably be the roads around Barbagallo in wannaroo, always good fun.

You go to UWA too? I'm going to join UWAM next year :P

Back on topic, Abernethy Rd is awesome if you keep following it up to the hills. We went there for our last z cruise at night, loads of twisty fun!

wannaroo road going up to two rocks, good road to test what your car has - this thread should be great for some cops :P

we're talking about our fav roads that we sensibly drive on within the speed limits of course :D

Oh and it's Wanneroo btw...

If any one likes to go for a late night drive from time to time i always tend to go along the freeway until you get to perth city, then go along mounts bay road, which then become Stirling hwy where you pass north freo along the ocean, then i put onto leach hwy and get some maccas on the way home :P

Otherwise if you want a fun drive, Kalamunda hills through the zig zags is always great.. Great view of perth also

Nannup , bridgetown , manjimup . We have this nice road 30ks out of bunbury thats quiet and a good 40k stretch of awesome road .

PM details ploise :P

But yeah, close to Perth.. Roleystone hills are fun, Croyden Rd/Soldiers Rd/etc. many cruises go through there and hit up the zigzags on the way out.

Edited by bubba