SAU Community

Another 1995 R33 V-spec Gtr ( Maroon )

I have owned this car for 6 years .

For two of those years, I was out of the country, and for the other 4 years I pretty much drove it. It's never seen a quarter mile or a track.

If your after a show car conditioned GTR then this is not the car for you. It has 117k on the clock.

I had the motor rebuilt by Advan a year after I bought it and reconditioned the head , and that was done at 65k. Has roughly 320+KW at the wheels, I can't remember exactly cause it was that long ago since I did the tune and dont have the sheet anymore( will continue to look for it though). The body isn't great, has paint fade on the roof and in spots, bottom lip on front spoiler is cracked, and some hail dings.

Interior is in good condition.

Mechanically though, there is nothing to spend. I have just installed

-Brand new HD Exceedy clutch

-Brand new RDA brakes and rotors front and back.

- New Nankang 18's ( I know what your thinking ' Nankangs WTF' but my wife drives it to work now, so there is no high performance needed for that.

Had the engine pulled down and checked over while clutch was out and installed new big and small end bearings and metal gaskets.

The motor was said to still be nice and tidy when pulled down.

List of modifications include -

-Arias Pistons

-Trust Metal Gasket

-Sard 770cc injectors

-Trust Fuel Rail

-G Reddy Oil Cooler/ Relocator kit

-Trust Front mount intercooler

-Twin Apexi Air Filters

-Power Enterprise Response Series Turbos and dumps.

-Upgraded intank fuel pump ( cant remember which one )

-Alloy Radiator

- 3.5'inch Jap Aftermarket exhaust

- 18' driftek rims.

-Blitz electronic boost controller

- turbo timer

Anyway, I have owned and enjoyed it for long enough. I'm after $17500 not negotiable. If it doesn't sell at that then I get to keep it and continue to keep driving it I guess. If your after a showcar, like I said, this isn't the car for you, but if your after a reliable reasonably powered GTR with a bit of character, then might be worth a look.

Graham

Newcastle

PS. I drive it to sydney most weekends for training I do down there, if that makes it easier for a look.

Cheers.

Will post more pics up tomorrow, this is the only one on my comp right now.

post-30112-1277212491_thumb.jpg

post-30112-1277212666_thumb.jpg

wow....exceptional price...for once a seller who isn't daydreaming that their car is worth what it was 10 years ago. this looks to be a great buy - I know I'd rather roll the dice on bodywork than on mechanicals.....

if only you'd take an R32 GTR as a trade in (mine is similar to yours - needs some TLC) - otherwise good luck with the sale - should go quickly

Cheers.

Not after a trade but thanks. I think it's different when you own the car for so long and have driven it, I personally feel like I have enjoyed it and gotten my value for money out of the car over the years. If I had only owned it 12 months or so, then I guess I would have a hard time excepting to let it go at that price. If I don't sell it, then I will get more driving pleasure out of it. Well my wife will. I am stuck with the Subaru Wagon and a babyseat cause I am the stay home dad now and she drives it to work.