SAU Community

E85 In Adelaide

gwilkinson34

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a list (or know where to find one) of servos that sell E85 in little old Adelaide?

Preferably at the pump for convenience.

Want to get a tune to see what the 3076 will make on it...

:)

OG Speed shop maybe...

tapleys hill servo at seaton.. the united sel it there for 99.99 c/l!

Damn... other side of town from both home and work... lol.

Oh well worth it to see how it goes. Just get a tune and swap to it when I feel like going down there i suppose. :verymad:

Thanks all!

does anyone know what sort of power increase you would get on say a gt30 or hi flow on e85???

Well mine is making 273rwkw on 18psi (3076 .82 IW) on PULP98 on a fairly easy tune.

Simon from Morpowa thinks E85 should bump it up to around 310rwkw.

He said the most he's seen a 3076 on E85 is i think 320 whereas a bunch of people on here have been seeing 330-340+ with similar mods so i think the Morpowa dyno might read on the low side...?

Well mine is making 273rwkw on 18psi (3076 .82 IW) on PULP98 on a fairly easy tune.

Simon from Morpowa thinks E85 should bump it up to around 310rwkw.

He said the most he's seen a 3076 on E85 is i think 320 whereas a bunch of people on here have been seeing 330-340+ with similar mods so i think the Morpowa dyno might read on the low side...?

awesome thats similiar specs to my turbo, what ecu u running?

here is my 3076 dyno on e85. 334rwkw on 22psi.

post-32514-1277357041_thumb.jpg

Case in point why i think Morpowa's dyno might be low reading. Simon said he hadn't seen a 3076 over 280rwkw on PULP but there's plenty around on the board hitting 300rwkw with the same setup as mine...

how much do these go for?

Lots... :verymad:

Cost me like $2500 installed (from memory) and $1200 to tune but Simon and the guys at Jap Motorsport rave about them - the main reason was if i get defected it can be tuned well enough to engineer the car and get it back on the road unlike a Power FC.

Got tons of other features to play with later on down the track if the car becomes track oriented (since i'll prolly never see the money i've sunk into it) like traction control, launch control blah blah.

Edited by gwilkinson34

OT, but if you dont mind me asking, what injectors and fuel set up? Thanks. Pm if need be

I run 90lb bosch ev14 injectors and bosch 044 fuel pump in tank. standard fuel pressure reg.

So all much of a muchness to most 3076 setups - difference in output must be down to happy or sad dynos hehe.

Well i've had my HKS3037 .68 E85 (Same core as the 3076) on 5 different Dyno's around Adelaide(Mainline and DD) and power has ranged from 348-359rwkw at 23psi.