SAU Community

Sau-sa Dyno Day #2

SAU-SA Exec

Really enjoyed the day. Big thanks to all the willall guys. I really didn't mind kier talking about rh9, gave me plenty of ideas of what to use and what not. Need more people like him with the amount of knowledge he has.

haha, yeah me too.........I was just being a bit cheeky. ;)

Always love to learn about different ways to make a car stronger or various methods of squeezing out more power and what preferences those in the know have towards certain bolt ons.

You never get sick of engaging other peeps brains, especially those that have the runs on the board.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got one of all the Skylines/Stagea coming up shortly but isnt the full run.

If you want me to upload your full run I can do that. Anyone else wants their full run uploaded let me know.

had a great day, was def worth coming down to meet some skyline fanatics! Poor james and heslo not getting on the dyno...that exhaust of james' had a bit of crazy angle :)

No biggie for me mate, it was on the exact same dyno not even 3 weeks prior so it really didn't bother me. Much rathered giving my spot to Matty to see if he could fix his issues on a second run ;)

good work Vu that sony really does a great job

Completely agreed. No point me processing any of the footage I took, Vu's videos cover everything exceptionally.

I only snapped a handful of photos also, most of which turned out poorly because I was silly enough to try and take them while they were on the dyno and the lighting was non existant. Never mind!

Thanks for the guys that organised it, it was anextremely well organised and friendly event. Well done!

post-69799-1283677234_thumb.jpg

post-69799-1283677245_thumb.jpg

nice bigger injectors too :D

injectors were what held RH9 from not cracking 1000hp

Yep, I've got 1000cc's and twin 044's so just need to sort out surge tank, lines and a tune.