SAU Community

Tuning In Brisbane/se Qld Area

fattox33

Hey all,

Just wondering who you go to in QLD for your tuning, and what your opinion of them is?

I've (almost) got a Link G4 Plug-In, and was wondering where to go to get the best tune?

I need a tune for the moment (just a basic fairly standard motor tune) but will need a retune once the build-up for 500rwhp is done.

Suggestions? I'd prefer someone who knows what they're doing obviously, and knowledge of Link tuning is a preferred thing.

EFI Performance....can't go better for tuning.....ever (07) 3801 8075 - they are in yatala

If you need a link dealer who knows the system well + has a 4wd dyno, then Millenium Motorsport in Tingalpa.

EFI Performance....can't go better for tuning.....ever (07) 3801 8075 - they are in yatala

If you need a link dealer who knows the system well + has a 4wd dyno, then Millenium Motorsport in Tingalpa.

So Millennium Motorsport does do Links, I only need a 2wd dyno but I hear good things about them.

So Millennium Motorsport does do Links, I only need a 2wd dyno but I hear good things about them.

Yeah don't know how good at tuning they are. Sean at EFI is by far the best in the business

• 2 weeks later...

Agree,they are the best =)

What's the tuning like would be the more important question - answer = the best

You can't put a price on a good tune

I can put one on a bad tune though - $7-$10k when your engine blows up