SAU Community

Look What Rocked Up This Week..

mr postman rocked up with a package this week..

stillen_01.jpg

by one of the more recognised workshops..

stillen_02.jpg

unpacking begins..

stillen_03.jpg

bit dissappointed these weren't wrapped in plastic bags. who knows how long they'd been on the shelf. as the colour shows, they've dried out a bit..

stillen_04.jpg

and, less interestingly..

stillen_05.jpg

all this and the car hasn't arrived yet. come on, how long does it take to deliver a car from brisbane to melbourne?!?

Mate.... totally understand how you feel!

When I bought the car in Japan, i was asking, how long does it takes for them to ship from Japan to NZ! The dealer said up to 6 weeks but I was thinking it has to be a buffer and the car will come b4 6 weeks right?

Well, it came on mid of week 5 and then took another week b4 it clear custom n out of the wharf.

Then it goes to the dealer's yard which I finally was able to do a test drive on it but now have to wait for it to clear compliance!

It's week 7 now n I am still waiting so I absolutely understand how you really felt.

mr postman rocked up with a package this week..

stillen_01.jpg

by one of the more recognised workshops..

stillen_02.jpg

unpacking begins..

stillen_03.jpg

bit dissappointed these weren't wrapped in plastic bags. who knows how long they'd been on the shelf. as the colour shows, they've dried out a bit..

stillen_04.jpg

and, less interestingly..

stillen_05.jpg

all this and the car hasn't arrived yet. come on, how long does it take to deliver a car from brisbane to melbourne?!?

• 1 month later...