SAU Community

2006 Xr6 Turbo Ute

• 2 months later...

ok so its back up for sale again. basicly not interested in swaps unless its a track orientated car im interested in.

since it was last for sale it has had the whole pedders xa catalouge thrown at it. basicly that means

new coil over fronts

new pedders leaves

new pedders rear dampners

pedders front adjustable sway bar

whiteline rear sway bar

every rubber bush replaced with urethane bushes.

basicly $3500 plus fitting's worth of gear which has completely transformed the way it drives.

also have new factory seat skins to be fitted to the car upon sale as the drivers seat has a slight split in the seam where you slide in and out of the car which although repaired still isnt 100%

chasing $30,000 slightly neg or swap plus cash with track orientated car (ie. evo 7+, s15... that kinda thing)

cheers adam

Edited by drag-on silvia

$29500 Inc rwc. Still neg

Hi, I am from Melbourne.Currently have a lot of street/track, and track only GTR33 , 180SX and S15

Don't know much about holden and ford modified beast although my team mate at this years Phillip Island 6 hrs drove his XR6 turbo 4 door ( with roof rack!!) ap 6 PODS AND 4 PODS, hOOSIERS fully sorted and detuned for cercuit. He is only 3 sec slower than my S15.

Currently in my possession;

96 midnight purple GTR33 genuine 38xxxkm registered with whole lots of goodies,arrived from Japan with t88-34d 365kwaw,taken off for compliance. track tested with Garrett 2860-5 twin low mounts turbo ( Racepace job) 365kwaw.Now it has been re-engine with a low 40km stock GTR33 engine with N1 turbos 280kwaw to be sold for 29500.

95 white GTR33 with Jap build engine 310kwaw with the usual upgraded suspension,exhaust,etc track tested and ready 29500 with 100km service.complied but not registered

S15 298kw E85 with T518 turbo and all sorted out 1:52 testing at Phillip Island.going to PI this Sunday club sprint aiming to go down to 1:48 if track is dry.

180sx full on track car SR20 2.2 stroker TD06 20G 319kwaw waiting for a RB25 GTST 5 sp gear box conversion

GTR33 track only full on track car waiting for 400kwaw RB26, OS giken box etc.etc to go in next week.

Which one of these car do you like??

Alex 0433 878905

JAK Motorworks Campbellfield 3061

toy515... i hate you.

p.s. i love your car and i would in a heart beat. havin said that i am looking at racing superlap next year in what ever i build and im fairly sure the car / engine has to be homologated which rules out your car.

p.p.s. i was joking about the hate you part, i just would love your car but cant im sorry.

any other offers?

• 5 months later...

so its bin a while. not really that keen on selling it anymore but thought id bump it up to test the water. specs again are

2006 BF1 xr6 turbo ute (7th month 2006 so comes with the stronger f6 typhoon bottom end)

performance

process west plenum

process west stage 2 intercooler

process west hot side cooler piping

process west surge tank with 044 pump

siemens deka 62lb injectors

nizpro valve springs

custom 4" cai

custom airbox with massive k&n pod

sonic performance teflon braided oil feed line with earls inline filter

garrett .7 compressor cover on the factory gt35r

etm external gate mod to factory exhaust housing

tial 44mm external gate (currently screamer but will plumb it back in for rwc)

x-force turbo back exhaust (4" dump, 5" cat, 3.5" catback)

battery relocated to the tray

wheels, brakes and suspension

G-max enigma 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 wrapped in 245/18 toyo tyres front and 265/18 kumho KU31 tyres rear

RDA GOLD slotted and dimpled front rotors running ebc greens

the whole pedders xa catalouge thrown at it. basicly that means

new coil over fronts

new pedders leaves

new pedders rear dampners

pedders front adjustable sway bar

whiteline rear sway bar

every rubber bush replaced with urethane bushes.

interior

pole position auto tripod gauge cluster

ppa elec boost gauge

ppa elec oil temp gauge

ppa elec oil pressure gauge

1kg fire extinguisher

ute also comes with the original sway bar and dash cover should you want to remove the gauges

and also brand new seat skins aswell

will come with rwc and 6 mts rego minimum

car is located in townsville fnq but is available for interstate buyers as their own cost

chasing $28,000 neg or swap for another vehicle or swap + cash adjust my way (really only looking for an evo7 or newer or a gtr)

any questions feel free to pm me or post up in the thread

cheers adam

Edited by drag-on silvia

• 2 weeks later...