SAU Community

Hid Kit For S1 R33

Stitch

My headlights are shitty lookin' and I'm thinking about getting a HID conversion kit. Does anyone have any suggestions or things I should be aware of when planning on doing this, or better yet looking for advice from someone who has already done it. I notice with a lot of the kits online they include 2 globes but I would need 4 would I not? Or are you only supposed to do it on the high beams?

just need a kit of the 2 globes, and the ballast with the cabels etc, all comes in the kit

they r illegal you can be done for them cos there not factory, and you dont have the auto leveling and washes etc and r33s dont have projector style headlights

go to the group buy section on the forums im sure theres a group buy on them at the moment, thats how i got mine

and installation is simple and easy:

just take out ur halogens

remove the cap

drill a 2.5cm hole in the cap

feed in the cabels and connect it to the hid globe

put cap bak on

find a suitable place to put the ballast and secure it there

and up to you if you want to do high and low beam, ur low beams will be brighter so you wont be using your highs as much any more

My headlights are shitty lookin' and I'm thinking about getting a HID conversion kit. Does anyone have any suggestions or things I should be aware of when planning on doing this, or better yet looking for advice from someone who has already done it. I notice with a lot of the kits online they include 2 globes but I would need 4 would I not? Or are you only supposed to do it on the high beams?

You can get a decent set of hid's from where I work in midland gee. Will coat ya 149, but coz your with sau il do em cheaper. Only do the low beam, that's what I've done, and jus a set of aftemarket bulbs for the hi beam as you wont use em much.