SAU Community

Wtb: Nissan Skyline R33 - Non Turbo -

Robbey

• 1 month later...
yeh mate clearly u dont know much, if you can find a skyline for 4k let me know and ill buy 3 of them, and who are you to judge if he wants auto or manual.

skyline 4 doors and auto shld never have been made... real drivers have manual imo

i was once a auto freak aswell

i never wanted to think about driving manual car becasue i didnt know how

after i learnt

im now driving manual only

its just much more fun

auto is too boring

manual has a much better feel

auto is for granny's

but its you choice end of day

just giving my opinion from fellow p plater

lol mate f1's are auto u goose, dont bother bud, go to bed and snuggle ur wheres wally book cause ur lost.

LOL U JUST SAID F1 ARE AUTO!!! ur a fkn retard they have tiptronic.. which is manual! and v8s and any ANY proper drag car.. get a clue ya keyboard warrior

u are seriously so dumb, tiptronic has no clutch nor do you put the gears through the gates how is that manual, and no buddy proper drag cars use autos like powerglides and shit which are normally 2 speeds,l u have no clue on life.

Edited by vinny cos

u are seriously so dumb, tiptronic has no clutch nor do you put the gears through the gates how is that manual, and no buddy proper drag cars use autos like powerglides and shit which are normally 2 speeds,l u have no clue on life.

i didnt say tiptronic was manual but its better than auto which has no control.. real drivers have manual .. y ya rekn v8 super cars are manual? ansa me that 1 chief

ohh yeh kinda now, well did u forget u can change gears in an auto aswell,so its the same shit as tiptronic, therefor they are both auto, no doubt about it

why do v8 supercars have manual?

manual gives better traction control,, auto wld just slide off road if you were to race it

and rally cars? manual..

drift cars? manual..

most stree drag cars? manual

grannies and fags in 4 door skylines? auto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...