SAU Community

Any Way To Raise The Coils?

I'm currently running on Tein Superstreets, on an R34 GTT. I was wondering if there was any way to raise the car, as the coils were already on when I bought the car? Its way too low for the front bar I'm getting. >_<

The springs sit on a pair of adjuster rings that allow you to raise/lower the car with some special tools called C spanners. If the rings aren't stuck its quite easy to adjust the height. You should get the car aligned after you change the height, and for optimal handling you should get it corner weighted as well.

The springs sit on a pair of adjuster rings that allow you to raise/lower the car with some special tools called C spanners. If the rings aren't stuck its quite easy to adjust the height. You should get the car aligned after you change the height, and for optimal handling you should get it corner weighted as well.

Thank you so much! Hopefully I won't have to get new coils. The current ones are low. Way too low. But hey, thanks for the heads up!

if you dont have c-spanners big flat heading tool and a hammer will. do and wind them up. pretty easy

Depends how seized they are... My tein ss's would have had no chance with a flathead, just grab some c spanners from your local pedders, rather exxy at 40 for a kit of 3 but well worth the investment.

Depends how seized they are... My tein ss's would have had no chance with a flathead, just grab some c spanners from your local pedders, rather exxy at 40 for a kit of 3 but well worth the investment.

For me it was the other way around used c spanners first and no luck got flat head and hammer and sprayed wd40 and finally loosened