SAU Community

Fs: White V35 Coupe, Cream Interior

asitag

Guys,

I need to sell my V35 :P

Here is what i have up on carsales.com.au:

2003 Nissan Skyline 350GT Coupe PREMIUM

Premium Package:

- Rare CREAM leather interior (not the rubbish black leather-suede combo)

- GPS installed (English)

- Reverse camera installed

- IPod MP3 player installed

- Bose sound system

- Serviced every 9-10,000 kms

- 3.5 year warranty

This car is not like any of the other V35's on the current market. Not many cream interior V35's out there that also have a reverse camera and English GPS!

$28,990 O.N.O.

Copy and paste the following link for pics etc:

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...5&__Dx=mode matchany&__D=v35&silo=1011&seot=1&__sid=1290328FEFBF&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294963846 4294963593 898&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pC

ar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=true&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&Cr=12&__Ntt=v35&trecs=87

god that reverse camera is so f**ked ><. What were they smocking when they decided to put that thing on. a little piece of me inside dies when i see a v35 with it.

nothing helps a sale more than comments like these...

thanks

cream interior = 70th anniversary (might be a selling point worth mentioning)

but stop bagging the black leather-suede lol

+1!!!

Guys, relax. it's nothing to worry about :happy:

Scorp, thanks for the heads up

nothing helps a sale more than comments like these...

thanks

Ahh only mention it because i have the exact same car. 70th anniversary, heated seats, pearl white colour, cream interior and the ugly reverse camera. Although mine is a 2004 maybe you got the year model mixed up or they released the same model both years><.

asitag, did your car already come with the english GPS when you bought it? Just curious as I haven't seen this version before. Certainly not one of those Chris Roger is selling.

ALvin,

I got it set up by the dealer after he got it in for me. Works pretty well :happy:

Can we some pics of the English Nav working ?

Cruzen, there should be a pic up there with it on. I would be more than happy to demo the GPS if someone wants to inspect the car. :)

asitag which dealer did you get your car from? They might be able to get this english GPS installed on my car too. Sorry for the off topic lol... good luck with the sale.

Hey there, I have enquired about this before came across a dealer in Parramatta road Sydney who changes the dvd gps rom and installs the the whereis aussie maps he quoted me $1500 to do it.

• 3 months later...