SAU Community

R32 Clutch Problems

hirsty

hey all, went for a drive up mt dande on sat and my clutch started to loose pressure, by the time i got home the pedal would drop right to about 2 inches off the floor then disengage, and now it has no pressure what so ever, it breaks past the springs tension then drops right to the floor and i have to briong it back up with my foot, i tried bleeding the fluid system but dont know if i have done it correctly, is it the actuator on the gear box driver side with the little bleed nipple ??located close to the coupling to the engine down the bottom ? anyway i got my gf to pump the clutch while i cracked it but no response in pressure flow and the little actuator arm doesnt move ? please any help would be great, or any links to D.I.Y tried searching but i didnt find anything specific.

man, its possible the slave cylinder (actuator) needs replacing but i'd say you just need to bleed it properly?

the other thing you should probably check is if the clutch is still connected to the pedal, just look under your dash

after changing the slave cylinder and not fixing the prob, eliminated it to the master and it was the master cylinder spent a few hours f**kin around and is all hunky dory now :) thnx anyway