SAU Community

Fs: 6 Boost Manifold For R33

Hi Guys,

Up for sale is a Brand New 6-Boost Manifold for an R33 GTS-T with any flange - Brand New, in the box with the nuts, washers and gasket. -

Price: $1,200

Long story short, I recently decided to upgrade to a 6 boost manifold for my r33 GTS-T, and paid for it in full, however, something personal just came up and I needed the money back, and I asked if I could get a refund but Kyle from 6 boost had already started on the manifold, so, I could not get my money back, which is fair enough.

Now, he has not yet started working on the flange, so, I asked him to hold off on making it until I find a buyer, once I find a buyer I'd let him now what flange to put on it.

I paid $1,400 for this including postage.

I am asking $1,200 which is quite reasonable.

Let me know if you're interested ASAP otherwise I will try elsewhere to sell it.

Cheers Guys!

Hi Guys,

Up for sale is a Brand New 6-Boost Manifold for an R33 GTS-T with any flange - Brand New, in the box with the nuts, washers and gasket. -

Price: $1,200

Long story short, I recently decided to upgrade to a 6 boost manifold for my r33 GTS-T, and paid for it in full, however, something personal just came up and I needed the money back, and I asked if I could get a refund but Kyle from 6 boost had already started on the manifold, so, I could not get my money back, which is fair enough.

Now, he has not yet started working on the flange, so, I asked him to hold off on making it until I find a buyer, once I find a buyer I'd let him now what flange to put on it.

I paid $1,400 for this including postage.

I am asking $1,200 which is quite reasonable.

Let me know if you're interested ASAP otherwise I will try elsewhere to sell it.

Cheers Guys!

hey does this fit the r26 too?

Hi guys,

To clarify and try and help Turbz out of an unfortunate situation, I am happy to build the manifold high or low mount, T4 or T3, single entry or split, in any position you like for whatever price you work out in the sale with him. For security of payment, once you have paid him for the manifold, send me a copy of the payment receipt and I will ship the manifold directly to you myself, cutting out any question to the legitimacy of the seller or delivery. It may take up to 10 days to build what you want, however I do have a T4 RB25 manifold on the shelf for immediate dispatch.

Hope this helps you out mate, just so you know freight will be at yours or the buyers expense :)

6BOOST