SAU Community

Fs: R34 Gtt Manual

Hi Guys/ Gals

Its time for me to sell my beloved R34 GTT, i have owned this for the last 4.5 years, has been my daily and always garaged. Mechanically A1 condition, serviced every 5000km and recently had the 100 000km done. I have all the receipts for all the modifications i have done to it.

Orignally it was an AUTOMATIC/ TIPTRONIC transmission, i have converted it to MANUAL using R33 GTST Series II parts, benefits of this is the cheaper clutch (push type) and from what i have been told the strongest gearbox of the skyline models (correct me if i’m wrong). I have reciepts on how much i spent on this conversion also.

There a few minor dings here and there, as you can see in the pictures the front right hand corner has a scratch caused by my carelessness, and back right hand corner of rear bar has a failed reverse park scratch from a hit and run (i have put some touch up paint on it).

Overall the condition of the car is good for a 10 year plus car. Inspections are welcome, please give me a buzz so we can arrange a time for inspection.

Details:

Year Model: 1998 2 door Coupe

Colour: White (QM1)

KM: 105 XXXkm’s

Modifications:

Lowered King Springs

Full factory Altia Body Kit

R34 GTR Rims

NISMO replica spoiler struts

APEXI AVCR boost controller (boosted to 10 PSI)

BOSCH HID’s 6000k

KOYO Radiator

Custom CAI box

APEXI pod filter

R33 GTST EXEDY HD Organic clutch

Generic R33 GTST Short Shifter (bought from Shift Performance)

3 inch Just Jap Dump/Flow pipe

3 inch CATCO Metal Cat Converter

3 inch TANABE Hyper Medallion Cat back Exhaust (nice quiet idle)

TRUST Front Mount Intercooler (painted black for stealth)

NISMO eye lids

Rear camber arms (fixed the negative camber)

Number plate SP00LL will come with the car for an extra $500 on top of the sale price, if you don’t want it, let me know so i can arrange the change for you.

Conversion:

All R33 GTST Series 2 parts

R34 GTT diff

R34 GTT Manual ECU

Asking price: $23,000 ONO

I have other parts which i have not installed due to selling, if the buyer would like these also i will add the price to the sale of the car, PM me for list of parts.

Please PM me on here or on 0402 292 385 (after 5pm preferably as i cannot pick up during work hours). If you SMS i will answer back ASAP.

No tire kickers, test drives to serious buyers only!

Cheers,

Will

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...