SAU Community

Auto-Motion Advanced Driver Training - Update

B-Man

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic guys......

Aaron just e-mailed me - The 21st of Feb is not going ahead.

Aaron was just a paid instructor for this day and was pushing to get us in. But the people who run the day said 'no outsiders' :P

Stay tuned - Aaron is trying to work out another day that is convieient.

ah, fark!!!!!! i just managed 2 get that day off work 2......... dammit

why cant he just give us our money back? :P:)

ah well....

(btw, i emailed him twice abt it, and still received no replies....this guy really doesnt no how 2 deal with customers) i spose hes got our cash, so why would he have to anymore?

at the end of the day, Aaron did give us a bloody good price and it's just unfortunate things have been mucked around. Occasionally that's just the way it goes. as for not answering the emails he's also trying to organise things and probably guessed that all the self-identified SAU guys will hear things through the grapevine anyway, which we have.

Can't argue about not getting top service when you're not paying top dollar, I know Aaron's an awesome aussie bloke trying to make a living doing what he loves. I don't mind, he's got my money and next available opportunity i'm doing the course. plus whatever drift days are organised through him in the future, the last one was great.

• 2 weeks later...

Please can someone let me know when this day is going ahead by either email, private message or text on mobile. I dont get on the computer enough nowadays to keep up!!! LOL

Plus my car is broken so I have to get it into the shop for fixing, hopefully before Bmans clutch!! LOL

Also, I received a call from aarons office last Saturday in regards to the Driver of the year challenge series with an invite to enter!!! STOKED, so im doing that this year too!! Anyone want to be in my cheer squad??? LMAO Thats if i get my car back on the road!!!

SAU itself is offering free membership - you just pay the joining fee. Which I've done, but I don't have a fancy card or anything yet.. Haven't bothered chasing it up :D

SAU itself is offering free membership - you just pay the joining fee. Which I've done, but I don't have a fancy card or anything yet.. Haven't bothered chasing it up :D

Huh ????

SAU offering free membership ??? :confused:

The deal was that Auto-Motion would pay the renewal fee - but not the establishment fee. So if are not a member you would be up for just the onw time, up front establishment.

If you are already a member , your renewal is paid for....

I must remind Aaron about this - I got a feeling he's forgotten about it.......