SAU Community

FD2 (fatz drift day 2)

fatz

Yeah Just be a little carefull to check your tyres after each hard run and watch for walls they seem to jump right out behind you (How was i supposed to know i was going backwards!). And dont worry about looking crap we are after all only learning.

P.s. am doing an engine swap in the new puss bucket in the next few weeks all things going well i`ll be geared up for the next. minus the mishap. Hopefully

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just spoke to arron will confirme a date within the next 2 days

im exited

BIG KEV

Fixed it for ya.:P

Me too... can't wait... hey who has signed on for the drift comp next Sunday 22nd?

Hmmmm... i'm just a bit worried (as stupid as it sounds knowing something will happen at some stage)... I don't wanna hurt my car :P..... is it likely to get through a day without breaking something? (+ driving there and back)???

WOO HOO

drift day 2

im solid again..

yeah haveing alot of power does make thing 's easier to drift even if the driver cant drift a car he just put 's his foot into and f'ing hold on , but me old fred flintstone 2 foot push along R31 did alright me think's.. hehe

i will round up more guys from newy too..

L8R

Hmmmm... i'm just a bit worried (as stupid as it sounds knowing something will happen at some stage)... I don't wanna hurt my car ;)..... is it likely to get through a day without breaking something? (+ driving there and back)???

As long as you ALWAYS drive within your limits and your car has been prepared for the day it is less likely. Can't be certain though as you will of course be stressing your car. :)

mmmmmm....depending on the date i might run in the new car.....sideways

Does anyone know where to get cheap 17" rims for a XR6T ? I might get 4 for track days The dealer would not sell me 2 extra spares for the price of the spare, but wanted $700 each inc tyres.....

I am hoping mid April for delivery, if not I will be there with video in hand.

Will it be the gocart track ?

Mal

mmmmmm....depending on the date i might run in the new car.....sideways

Does anyone know where to get cheap 17" rims for a XR6T ? I might get 4 for track days The dealer would not sell me 2 extra spares for the price of the spare, but wanted $700 each inc tyres.....

I am hoping mid April for delivery, if not I will be there with video in hand.

Will it be the gocart track ?

Mal

Mal sux - he can't even drift a Stagea .....LOL <----- just kidding !

but the cloud of fuel coming out the exhaust was so thick that the car behind almost dissapeare.. Ha!. Better engine goes in on fri the the new puss bucket goes to Noltec to get new bushes for the old hicas ones then no fricen hicas yeah baby.

I hope the phone cal is not std

I've got a spare RB20 box but I don't think that helps you.  Besides, the synchro on 2nd is stuffed (according to the previous owner)

no worries mate, thanks anyway. hey i'll say gday at the next drift day. sorry to hijack the thread guys. back to dorifto eh.

cheers, MARK