SAU Community

S1 R33 For Sale.

dazman

hey guys....

i've tried to part this out before at some stage but to no avail..l just want it gone as is pretty much. need to make the room in the garage..

it is an auto....

and i also doubt that the sunroof glass would be the same... that would be to convenient.. lol

will atempt to get some photos jup by the end of the weekend.. i've been a teribly slack individual on this subject... my bad... lol

Other parts I was looking for

Rear wing brake light (stock square wing), drivers door control panel cover (mines been spray painted and has lotta damage), u know the handles on the roof in the back seat, well back left seat, right hand side of that handle, need the cover the goes over the screws.

Any luck on these parts?

I went and had a look at it today.

It is a bit of work if you do want to restore it. I think it would be better to wreck it down for parts.

I did take some pics, hopefully he won't mind me posting them.

hey mate, no problem with you posting the pics... i had to get some up there myself anyway so you've actually helped me out.. thanks...

as you guys can see from it, it is abit of work as stinky has said... there are also a couple of buckles above both A pillars in the roof.. so unless someone knows some awesome panel beating tricks, as they say in ebonics, we be f**ked.....

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP!!!!!!!

but with good reason...

hey guys...

PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!

$2800 ono.......

don't think i've dropped it to that yet... but if i have... PRICE STABILITY!!!!! $2800 ono...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dude, I'm trying to chase up one of the boards for the bottom of the boot in an r33, do you still have an entact one?

My car was missing the original when got it, and had a crappy badly cut out bit of craft board in there.

PM me if can help please.

Thanks.

Are you parting this out ?

If you are willing to part it there may be some bits I am after... Mainly the boot trim for where the hicas lives and some other little bits I will probably think of :) My parents didn't realise it was boot trim for my car when I had it out and they threw it in the bin :(

And possibly the wiring for the side indicators if it can somehow be parted out lol

Also if you had stock mirrors? I have f*cked up chrome ones lol

Edited by Melly

• 5 weeks later...

hey guys....

price drop to $2500 flat as is.....

need it gone..... hopefully someone from here may be interested, otherwise it goes on Ebay ($3200buy it now - $2500 starting) so i can do battle with the scammers after my paypal info etc.. lol

cheers guys....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey guys.....

just to let you know.. it has been sold...

was picked up on Saturday morning......

i may still have a couple of rogue parts floating around but i'll have to do an assess as to what i have.. it won't be anything major.. couple of plastivs etc..