SAU Community

Twilight Rallysprint- Motoplex

tricstar

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes was a good night , top 4 spots were Evo's . Good to see Bruce listened to our advice n dialled up the big launches , 1 nasty GTR :P

Franz 1st

Ross

Simon

Will

Awsome event and keen to run in the next 1

those pesky Evo's yucky.gif yeah I was right after Bruce with camera on so should have some good footage of his launcheswoot.gif f### that thing sounds wicked off the line blazing 4 wheels, can't wait to watch the footage tonight.. stay tuned

those pesky Evo's yucky.gif yeah I was right after Bruce with camera on so should have some good footage of his launcheswoot.gif f### that thing sounds wicked off the line blazing 4 wheels, can't wait to watch the footage tonight.. stay tuned

PPG box of fail for Bruce , Hyperdrive dropped oil from box and bits came out :P see why i was pisssed Will sold it

well that sucks, and sound expensive, here's Bruce launching in the video below, listen to the noise, I love it ,unfortunately the later runs in the dark didn't come out very well, so only posted up this one which I cocked up at the end ( don't know how I got that wrong :dry: in the heat of the moment ) could have done with a word from the co-driver ( my Dad ) this was the first run, and slowest obviously.

anyway you'll get an idea of the course.

Ummm.... why is there no chicane after the snake pit? :O

because thats 2009 :)

wow thats a lot of gear changes, you can see why the Evos are so quick around the twisty stuff, close ratio box ( yeah and maybe hes a good driver ) :P

Mate, they never even lifted the bonnet at scrutinaring >_< , alot more relaxed that all those regs would suggest.

You sure they won't mind a screamer? The regs reckon they'll kick you out :laugh: