SAU Community

Jasonr31

Hey, im jason and ive browsed here for ages but thought id finally make an account

After a few years of being skyline - less i brought myself an r31 with a basic VLT setup that im in the process of putting a new rb30 in (thanks to the dickhead that sold it to me saying it was fine when it was not, had no gearbox so couldnt comp test it) Got it for a good price though. I figured being on here would be just another place to get good info despite there not being a whole lot of r31 love here.

cheers guys

Hey, im jason and ive browsed here for ages but thought id finally make an account

After a few years of being skyline - less i brought myself an r31 with a basic VLT setup that im in the process of putting a new rb30 in (thanks to the dickhead that sold it to me saying it was fine when it was not, had no gearbox so couldnt comp test it) Got it for a good price though. I figured being on here would be just another place to get good info despite there not being a whole lot of r31 love here.

cheers guys

welcome mate. nothing wrong with a good 31. i have a 31 my self,just a basic rb30 with a high mount manifold with a t3/t4 turbo, was running 8 psi of boost with a auto but it kinda gave way a month ago. so now its 5 speed, brought gtr injectors (dodgy) so putting standard ones in and lowering boost to 6 pounds to drive to work and stuff,