SAU Community

Can Someone Help Me Out?

wytnte

heys guys, this is abit of a random one. . i live in wallaroo on yorke peninsula, about 160ks from adelaide. .

now i was wondering if anyone on hear who had a 35 gtr in adelaide would be willing to drive down to hear on friday 26th november for my school formal. i am more then happy to financially compensate for them to drive fuel ect?

cheers.

Wow! The person who'd be prepared to do that would have to be a philanthropist wouldn't he/she?

http://www.theage.com.au/news/people/hawki...6817068925.html

But then again, Jennifer Hawkins was willing to do that once! Wow!

hahahah that would be rather nice lol. . yeh i not expecting anything just never know lol

get cardboard cut out of a r35 stick it to the side of a hyundai excel everyone will think your cool turning up in a skyline

hahaha yeh maybe mate, could use my girlfiends getz. lol

Are there even R35s out that way?

Would be a long drive for most owners. 

Yes believe it or not we have Nissan dealerships in SA. They even sell R35s!

OP, you have a snowflake's chance in hell, sorry to burst your bubble. You'd be wanting to pay a hell of a lot more money than fuel money for someone to give up a fair chunk of a day...

I think you have your aim set a "little" too high OP... Recently the 300zx club got a couple of requests from year 10's in ACT and both got accepted. So try out something similar and ask a falcodore (or equivalent) club where people are dead keen to show their cars off to little kids :P

Yes believe it or not we have Nissan dealerships in SA. They even sell R35s!

OP, you have a snowflake's chance in hell, sorry to burst your bubble. You'd be wanting to pay a hell of a lot more money than fuel money for someone to give up a fair chunk of a day...

• 3 weeks later...
heys guys, this is abit of a random one. . i live in wallaroo on yorke peninsula, about 160ks from adelaide. .

now i was wondering if anyone on hear who had a 35 gtr in adelaide would be willing to drive down to hear on friday 26th november for my school formal. i am more then happy to financially compensate for them to drive fuel ect?

cheers.

well the formal is now over. . i would like to just say a MASSIVE thank you to FUNGOOLIE. who came down and took us. and made our night very special!!!

we need more people like him out there!!! and the car was amazing!!

To do what David (aka fungoolie) did, is a reflection of how keen and generous the members of this club can be!!!

Good on you David :D

AMEN brother!!!!!! like i would do that for someone. a midnight purple 33 gtr is not as special as 35 but you know what i mean. .

and to top it off david was a top bloke!!