SAU Community

Touge

Intensevil

just to digress once more (though a separate thread is a good idea) - in response to this comment: "all the domestic crap and hondas will get owned so badly." - there are some seriously fast vehicles (domestic crap) in the north american market - things that make our top HSVs look like puppies :)

I'm really interested in the underground scene that japan has with their cars and touge. Its just quite amazing how they drive at breakneck speeds on roads in the hills where one wrong move will kill you, or seriously fubar your car.

Is canada like america where the ratio of riced hondas to real quick ones is like 100:1? Or are canadians smarter than their american counterparts :)

I never realised how lucky we are in australia untill i saw (threw internet of course) all the rice in america, im hoping it never gest that bad here though

"like the good old big blocks right!!"

umm...

z06-slant-prev.jpg

viper.03.jpg

saleen_s3512.jpg

svt-r10.jpg

08tdjri-gallery.jpg

etc

"I never realised how lucky we are in australia untill i saw (threw internet of course) all the rice in america, im hoping it never gest that bad here though"

no, it's too late. per capita, australia has just as much

StraightSix, you didn't ramble... it's all good.

In fact, could you start another thread about Canada (in the Japan section)? We really should stop hijacking this thread...

Tell you what, we have our annual big do (the "World of Wheels") in a bit less than a month from now - it's a big indoor car show - I'll post a huge pic thread then, so you can see what's happening, what people are into, and so on - a picture is worth etc. :D

Cheers

J