SAU Community

GUYS & GALS ON SUNSHINE COAST

GLEN

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.8bar all the way

err limp, you know your hungry for 2bar again! 8500rpm of 26psi goodness, you wont get caught skidding i swear the cops aren't after u :D

:whackit:

hahahahahaha :D most humerous icon ive ever seen on sau, went into the hardcore smiley section to find that one eh brad.

/me looks at his details for the court case in June, And laugh's rather loud! Im pretty keen to NOT drive anytime soon :lol:

Maybe we can tow the car out to a "secure location" and drive around unlicensed lol, if you get caught tell the cop u were confident u were goin to get off so you took it upon yourself to reinstate your licnese haha the cops will love it

court in June is that the prize for losing 12 points when ya only got 4? I hear the judge might be gonna give you a "special suprise" hehehe :D

Maybe we can tow the car out to a "secure location" and drive around unlicensed lol, if you get caught tell the cop u were confident u were goin to get off so you took it upon yourself to reinstate your licnese haha the cops will love it

They love it when you sit down infront of the court as well.

My prize was only ment to be 3 months long. death to the Queensland govt.

maybe your on the bonus level where the prize just keeps reacurring

no its enrique coltes, get it right geez.... oh josh i guess i cant come on any cruises with my cef, not cool enough

HAHA, so these new wanker members say. They dont have much of a say anyway. There will be no reason why you cefiro wont be on any SAU cruise's.