Spectrix

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hang on wasnt it $90?

then why does that link say

"Aww shucks..

I will post a thread about caliper painting in the classifieds section when I get back from melbourne in a weeks time.

The cost for four calipers is $55, and four hubs $15

Silver 'nissan' lettering on calipers (where applicable) $10/pair. (You need existing raised cast lettering for this.. most skylines/200sx have it, some only the front brakes.)"

That doesnt add up to $90? does it?

I don't think any come with jack and a brace.

The night Ska had the accident and there were 20 odd cars hanging around and only two people had them

I had a jack, but nothing to spin it up with :D Had the brace so I could get the tyre off, just couldnt get the car up to get it off :cheers:

Hmmm got bored at lunch so behold my l33t mspaint skills yet again, hopefully this is what it'll turn out like, all except not so bright, but the brighter the better :cheers:

Actually I think it'll look much like that, I really want to see what my mags look like when in transit, like do they become "see through" when driving along, that way the calipers will stand out even more :( Rice-A-Roni, BAH you wanna see rice, just you wait and see what I got planned, you guys might not want me on your cruises after you hear my plans :) I'm going the whoa before the go, the car has got enough go for me right now :D

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply I only just got back from Melbourne (they don't have the internet down there you know)

Ska - I can confirm my all of my clients calipers look brilliant while the car is moving (except the ones that get black.. you can't really see them)

10 am Sunday suits me.

Best thing to do is have everyone arrive early, ala production line style. Once wheels are off you guys can play network games while I'm slaving away over hot skylines.

In regards to jacks, I will bring a shiney new trolly jack, two folding jacks and 2 axle stands (plus wheels chocks/paint/buckets/ etc etc etc :nowigetit

We need two jacks or stands for each car, so start raiding your mums excel and your dads commo, they all come with jacks. :D

This should be a good day :P

Joey

Got the paint today, I will be very happy if it turns out even 1% of the brightness that the lid colour is, very bright, cant wait :rofl: