SAU Community

$900: 18" X 8" X 9" 114.3 - 5 Studd Rims: Some Dish (Needs New Tyres)

hows it going buddy, do you have a pic of them on a r33?

im keen as for a set of wheels

Aiden

I should do on my parents computer at their house somewhere, i will try and get one to you asap (could take a few days to get my brother to find them and pass/ send them on....

send me your email aswell and i will post them to you.... They did look pretty phat when my ride was dumped on the lowest suspension setting...

• Nope 2

You think im 60kgs? Thats funny. I couldnt give a shite how much you bench, I will still knock you the f**k out you fat bitch, why not put a photo of yourself in your profile? Thats right, your a f****n wiener wit your gay picture. I rekon you wont show, your all talk. Wheres this magical 33 that you own? Wheres the pics of your wheels? Wheres the pics of the strut brace? Thats right there are none cause you aint even got that shit.

You think im 60kgs? Thats funny. I couldnt give a shite how much you bench, I will still knock you the f**k out you fat bitch, why not put a photo of yourself in your profile? Thats right, your a f****n wiener wit your gay picture. I rekon you wont show, your all talk. Wheres this magical 33 that you own? Wheres the pics of your wheels? Wheres the pics of the strut brace? Thats right there are none cause you aint even got that shit.

stop attacking my comments, posts, threads with your moronic unintelligent dribble.... and yes you do sound like some one that is likely to be 60kgs and strung out on meth, hence taking it out on other people, attacking them, and starting trouble!:nyaanyaa:

mods can you please bann people like this... all they do is start trouble..... stop attacking me please

• Nope 3

Still haven't explained why no pics? Why is everything at your MUMS house? You are super intelligent and wealthy but cant afford a camera? All these questions need to be answered doodle, and not with some pathetic rant, or crying to the mods about how I am attacking you cause they dont care.

• Like 1
  • Nope 1

Still haven't explained why no pics? Why is everything at your MUMS house? You are super intelligent and wealthy but cant afford a camera? All these questions need to be answered doodle, and not with some pathetic rant, or crying to the mods about how I am attacking you cause they dont care.

mods can you ban this oh so respectable gentlemen / it / thing / woman that is definately a frustrated manequin hater tryin to start trouble and prevent it from commenting and ruining threads in which i post in or create... thankyou

i guess i can thank him for the free bump!

• Nope 3

Once again mods can you ban this wankstain produced from filth from attacking and ruining my posts.... cheers....

and Brenda, looking at your photo, you have to admit you sort of do look like a meth head around the 60kg mark! And buddy even if you are 75kg - 80kg i would still be able to bench one and a half of you!! :banana:

And yes i should put up a picture half naked showing my bod for you to wank over.... hhahahahaa what a hater!

• Nope 2

SOUNDS LIKE UR A SHIFTY BUGGER, STOP WAISTN PEOPLES TIME AND UPLOAD THE PICS, DAT UR SAYING U R GOING TO UPLOAD EVERYDAY FOR THE LAST 1 WEEK !!!

the pics have been up for a couple of days now (and more will come soon)....... is there anything else you would like to find fault with, whinge about, and start trouble with like pathetic bitches trying to scrounge all they can from thier daddies.

more pics should be up within a day or two..... what a bunch of wankstains Brenda and his possie / friend must be, to give people a red negative score when they are trying to prevent their negative comments from ruining thier posts also affecting their sale! Mods can you give him a warning or kick him out please... thank you! :thumbsup: