HKS type fuel rail

Tomei Fuel regulator

HKS 2530 turbo

Full HKS hard piping / balance pipe ex manifold

Power FC D Jetro

ETC ETC...

Attached is the dyno for new and old turbo

HKS 2530 vs Garrett GT35R Twin scroll 1.06 AR

Do you think the new HKS 2530 turbo is laggy????

Seems that the GT35R is more responsive than the HKS 2530... ermm...

Would appreciate a good feedback...

NOTE: i have change the fuel pump to Bosch 044 and dump the walbro.... rubbish.... :)

post-23041-0-44960000-1293465342_thumb.jpg

post-23041-0-26026400-1293465419_thumb.jpg

If the bottom line is boost, then as stated you have issues.

You are not seeing peak boost until 5800rpm, thats a bit absurd for 2530's :)

Fix the boost control, fix the output.

Also comparatively, the GT35 is lacking a bit of power. It should be much closer.

2530's won't make 100rwkw more than a GT35/1.06

A bit more, yes, but that much - no.

Also comparatively, the GT35 is lacking a bit of power. It should be much closer.

THank you but what do u mean by fix the output?

and does this mean that the 2530 have problem?

i am using the blitz old type of boost controller (hi low nop) via actuator.

pull the vac line off the actuators and plug them up. then see when you hit full boost, make sure you back off when you do tho. if its the same, wire the gates shut and try again.

keep a very close eye on boost and back off as soon as you reach your target, otherwise it'll keep going higher

oh ya regarding the GT35 that time i have issue with the fuelling where i only can reach till 490 to 500 OTW HP.

on the other hand i never thought that 2530 could do 600 OTW HP. izzit normal for 2530 to do 600 on wheel?

when u are talking about the output, izzit the source of vacumn for the boost controller izzit?

wire the gates shut and try again. this will tell you if its simply weak actuators or something else like cam timing

have tried wire the gate n it is still the same.

have not change any timing to the cam and it is the same with the GT35 setting...

ermm....