SAU Community

Black R32 Gts-T For Regretful Sale

Make/Model: Nissan R32 GTS-T Coupe

Year:1992

Kilometres: 150800

Transmission type:Manual

Engine:RB20

Colour:Metalic Black

Roadworthy Certificate: NO / could make stock at a cost .

Accident History: None

Asking Price: $ 13 000 or nearest offer .

Contact Details: James ph: 0421 806 703

This car has been my pride and joy for the past two years . I am the second owner in Australia and the first was only an importer. due to just buying a house i have little choice but to sell this awesome car .

modifications :

6 months off the road in the garage created this 241 rwkw animal r32. i have dyno sheets to prove it!

Engine:

Remap ECU

HKS GT 25/40 low mount turbo

Clutch master stage 2 racing clutch

JJR front mount intercooler

Full 3" HKS super drag exhaust system

JJR screamer pipe

Drift 3" cold air induction

Standard air box with Drift panel filter

Greddy oil filter relocator

Denso 350 horsepower intank fuel pump

Drift oil cap

New factory radiator

Iridium spark plugs

polished rocker covers

front strut tower brace

rear strut tower brace

Wheels and suspention:

Full set or R32 gtst standard rims with triangle tyres, painted black

Set of RAYS Engeneering Racing Queen rims.

Rears are 9 inch.

Fronts are 8 inch.

Interior:

GTR front seats

Momo steering wheel

Drift gear knob

Clarion head unit

Pioneer speaker and splits

Blue LED dash

FET turbo timer

Gizzmo IBC 2 boost controller

Apexi REV speed meter

Sass racing pedals

Drift seat belt covers

Saas boost and volt gauges mounted in glove box

Body :

Type m side skirts

Type m rear pods

Type m spoiler

Nismo decal

JDM decal

post-67581-0-93199700-1294301511_thumb.jpg

post-67581-0-70914200-1294301520_thumb.jpg

post-67581-0-80703600-1294301546_thumb.jpg

post-67581-0-56833000-1294301562_thumb.jpg

post-67581-0-59782700-1294301573_thumb.jpg

post-67581-0-73409300-1294301650_thumb.jpg

post-67581-0-46219100-1294301663_thumb.jpg

post-67581-0-57423900-1294301678_thumb.jpg

post-67581-0-35208600-1294301698_thumb.jpg

post-67581-0-50493800-1294301713_thumb.jpg

post-67581-0-48819400-1294301723_thumb.jpg

im not sure what the rules are these days, but although you have a beautiful car, 13 will get you a s2 r33 rith that sort of power if not more.

it seems like you want to sell your car thats all, first of all if its not on carsales put it up, take some really good snaps with a high quality camera, and id say advertise it for the 11 mark.

but then again i hate selling cars for the price like the rest of the market, takes too long, and i wasted too much time and i end up dropping anyway.

my advice, slap it on carsales. if you get a genuine buyer, drop to 300 from your lowest price, um and arr, do some acting, drop another 300 and practically start crying. and you should have a sale.

everyone wants to feel like they got a good deal. although you know there getting a good deal, make them feel like they got the deal of the century and that they got one over you, it works every time.

oh and get a friend to call when there checking it out, urgency brings on panic of loosing a car, wich in turn brings a min deposit of 200 wich is not refundable. isnt that right jimbo.

then if he says nah mate dont want the car, then you can drop an extra 200 on the next buyer, if he buys it. im guessing you will get a very respectable price for your r32

• Nope 3

• 2 weeks later...

your kidding right haha, id take a 32 over 33 anyday and so would alot of people, doesnt mateer the year just how clean it is and the mods, its worth what he wants for it.

atleast pm sum1 this not write it on there threads coz man thats just rude.

im not sure what the rules are these days, but although you have a beautiful car, 13 will get you a s2 r33 rith that sort of power if not more.

it seems like you want to sell your car thats all, first of all if its not on carsales put it up, take some really good snaps with a high quality camera, and id say advertise it for the 11 mark.

but then again i hate selling cars for the price like the rest of the market, takes too long, and i wasted too much time and i end up dropping anyway.

my advice, slap it on carsales. if you get a genuine buyer, drop to 300 from your lowest price, um and arr, do some acting, drop another 300 and practically start crying. and you should have a sale.

everyone wants to feel like they got a good deal. although you know there getting a good deal, make them feel like they got the deal of the century and that they got one over you, it works every time.

oh and get a friend to call when there checking it out, urgency brings on panic of loosing a car, wich in turn brings a min deposit of 200 wich is not refundable. isnt that right jimbo.

then if he says nah mate dont want the car, then you can drop an extra 200 on the next buyer, if he buys it. im guessing you will get a very respectable price for your r32