SAU Community

Parts Needed

02stagea

Hi guys,

Been a little while since I have posted in this section, but the new owner of my old NM35 is chasing some parts and I was hoping some of the very intelligent chaps on here could point him in the right direction.

He is after the electric window motor for the drivers side (called Nissan and he told me they wanted huge miney for it)

Also chasing the internal fan motor for the air conditioning as a priority, is this part common with any other Nissan model?

I have given him the details for Northshore Prestige as they seem to be able to get parts fairly easily, but failing that does anyone on here have these bits floating around or know a good place to get them?

His located in Sydney and I can pass on his details to anyone that can help.

Really appreciate any help fellas.:thumbsup:

Hi guys,

Been a little while since I have posted in this section, but the new owner of my old NM35 is chasing some parts and I was hoping some of the very intelligent chaps on here could point him in the right direction.

He is after the electric window motor for the drivers side (called Nissan and he told me they wanted huge miney for it)

Also chasing the internal fan motor for the air conditioning as a priority, is this part common with any other Nissan model?

I have given him the details for Northshore Prestige as they seem to be able to get parts fairly easily, but failing that does anyone on here have these bits floating around or know a good place to get them?

His located in Sydney and I can pass on his details to anyone that can help.

Really appreciate any help fellas.:thumbsup:

Wont the window motors be the same as a Z33/V35/G35? If so just jump on ebay US....

i have the aircon fan unit, working fine. its ready to go. being in sydney he can contact me directly.

the motor may be a problem, there are a few missing from the wreck :P

Hi Iain can you PM me your mobile and I will pass it on to him. Cheers for the quick reply too!!!