SAU Community

Dead Island Video Game

Bronx

up to level 4, just past unlocking the bunker along the beach. wouldnt mind joining a few of you if you guys are online.

also, who has everyone chosen in the game? i'm that hot one form HK :thumbsup:

Edited by liger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

up to level 4, just past unlocking the bunker along the beach. wouldnt mind joining a few of you if you guys are online.

also, who has everyone chosen in the game? i'm that hot one form HK :thumbsup:

Im about half way through, currently at level 24 lol

I chose the first guy who's specialty is throwing weapons, unfortunately there arent many good throwing weapons around, and they do hardly any damage when you throw them anyway :/

Sooooooo i currently have about 5 machete's on me for decapitation:P (LOVE the full on running zombies, time it right and they come clean off every time)

Im about half way through, currently at level 24 lol

I chose the first guy who's specialty is throwing weapons, unfortunately there arent many good throwing weapons around, and they do hardly any damage when you throw them anyway :/

Sooooooo i currently have about 5 machete's on me for decapitation:P (LOVE the full on running zombies, time it right and they come clean off every time)

I got Logan as well, his fury skill is pretty mad though. Those running zombies make me shit bricks, especially when you hear them but you don't see them :ph34r:

I'm up to chapter 6 if anyone wants to do some quests, I'm usually on about 8pm WST, user: hanman33 :D

Edited by Dani Boi

I got Logan as well, his fury skill is pretty mad though. Those running zombies make me shit bricks, especially when you hear them but you don't see them :ph34r:

Yea the fury is pretty good, although im not sure what the other characters get?

There has been one case where one has REALLY scared the f**k out of me, but usually i hear them, turn to see them running towards me, then chuckle to myself at whats about to happen :P

i finished the game on sun night, got to level 40, the story gets pretty fkn interesting to say the least.... but i did miss out on 2 side missions :(

You have TOO MUCH free time haha, good effort though.

As above, do you still get to roam around all the places once the story is finished?

Dead Island sparks sexism flap

"Last night, a Steam user claimed to have uncovered a line of code in the PC edition of Dead Island referring to an in-game skill for the female survivor Purna as "Feminist Whore." The line of code can reportedly be found in Dead Island's .scr file. Steam users quickly picked up on the original post, speculating that it is in reference to Purna's ability that grants a 15 percent damage increase against male characters. In the game itself, it is referred to as the "Gender Wars" skill."

LMAO!

when you finish the game, you can just restart your game again and just free roam, keep all your skills and stuff. you can also continue doing the missions you missed out on. funfunfun

Dead Island sparks sexism flap

"Last night, a Steam user claimed to have uncovered a line of code in the PC edition of Dead Island referring to an in-game skill for the female survivor Purna as "Feminist Whore." The line of code can reportedly be found in Dead Island's .scr file. Steam users quickly picked up on the original post, speculating that it is in reference to Purna's ability that grants a 15 percent damage increase against male characters. In the game itself, it is referred to as the "Gender Wars" skill."

LMAO!

LOL it would be no different to the perks available in Fallout :huh:

Lost countless hours of game play on the weekend because of that auto save glitch. Thought I could fix it by deleting the patch, deleted the patch and lost all my trophy progress and I'm 70% complete FFUUUUUUUUUU. Temporarily fixed it by setting it to single player and that seems to have fixed it but still a bit pissed >_< Hope the updated patch puts all my trophy progress back...

yup, jason is pretty epic to fight. but shitty chainsaw :( also found out that the chick with knives is a bitch to level up, the black lady with guns has got EXP perks!!! my mate is same level as me but only done 70% of the game!!!!

also i have never had that save problem at all???? ive read alot about it though and heaps of people had the problem.

if anyone wants to play a bit my steam name is Bronx1987 ill see yall in the game :D

yup, jason is pretty epic to fight. but shitty chainsaw :(also found out that the chick with knives is a bitch to level up, the black lady with guns has got EXP perks!!! my mate is same level as me but only done 70% of the game!!!!

also i have never had that save problem at all???? ive read alot about it though and heaps of people had the problem.

if anyone wants to play a bit my steam name is Bronx1987 ill see yall in the game :D

...yep... she may have looks.. but now i hate knives with a passion.

It sucks that you cant keep your inventory/exp and choose another player when you restart the game :/

So who has played with all of the players? and who do you think is the best one to use?

Accidentally discovered a glitch last night to get infinite money... Grab an expensive weapon, hold L1 to throw it then hold Triangle then press R1. It will throw the weapon but also drop one at the same time so you end up with two of the same weapon... I glitched it, makes the game more interesting having maxed weapons and not having to worry about money to repair weapons.