SAU Community

Cheap Steelies, Rims, R34 Badges, Bnr32 Cuscos + Misc Stuff

What's up guys, got some stuff to sell, located in S.E. Melbourne

Feel free to make reasonable offers

1. 4 Steelies with good tyres- $100

Specs of tyres are 205/60R15 91H Bridgestone Playz PZ-1.

Steelies themselves are in bodgy condition, need a good clean + coat of paint, and bobs your uncle.

Good to pass rwc or go for that poor man steelies on car look.

Not that good with photos but good (85%+) amount of tread left, can take more photos for nice people.

176581_2011021425_tmb1.jpg

176581_2011021411_tmb1.jpg

176581_2011021436_tmb1.jpg

2. 18' Vertec Manray Rims- $250

18 inch Vertec VR5 Manaray Sport Rims warpped in Bridgestone Potenza RE040 225/45R18 91W tyres, with not so much tread left.

rims themselves are in crappy condition, hence the cheapish price, somehow, the previous owner got gutter rash on all 4 rims the along the length of the rims (herp derp. Clear coat is peeling to, so, to state the obvious, suits restoration.

Needs a good clean, unless you like bugs+spiders sharing your car with you. No buckles

176582_2011021443_tmb1.jpg

176582_2011021403_tmb1.jpg

3. R34 gt wing- $60

alpine white, got a few scratches here and there, best to come check it out, some will buff out some need touching up

buy it and put it on your camry or something

166809_2010102223_tmb1.jpg

4. Genuine r34 sedan URAS kit $600

got a semi brand new genuine uras d1 kit for r34 sedans for sale

comes with front bar, rear bar and 2 side skirts.

front bar and rear bar are unpainted

side skirts have been painted silver and slightly shaved at the rear doors so they can open,nothing a bit of fibreglass bog wouldnt be able to sharpen up.

whats the retail on one of those? you may ask, well, more than you can afford pal. but seriously; brought it off some guy here for 600 but never put on car, and now car is sold so no need for it; just trying to get back what I brought it for.

photos are in the guys link (if you are this guy and don't want me to use your photos/ thread, just pm me and ill remove it)

Link to photos

5. BNR32 Cuscos $900 ono

Not sure on the model (my in-laws), but in excellent condiition; no leaks/ noises.

Unfortunately, they are extremely stiff, "like a bbc gently loving you" (I made that up), but he said they were extremely stiff and uncomfortable for on road usage but would be good for a track car.

Trial fitting welcome.

11.jpg

12.jpg

6. r34 gt rad fan $20

Apparently some of the fins are bent (not 100% sure), was in a minor dingle.

Photo0039.jpg

7. Skyline lettering $10

IMG_1057.jpg

8. "S" skyline bade $10

Slightly scratched, needs a clean

IMG_1059.jpg

8. Nissan badge $10

IMG_1060.jpg

9. R34 Gt boot lining thing $15 Good condition

IMG_1062.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...