SAU Community

Where To Buy Parts?

Hey guys

I've been searching for a fuel damper(no. 22675-AM60A) for so long but I couldn't find anything. Can anyone provide any information? Thankkkkk you!!

BTW, I looked a part from ebay, it seems like a kind of fuel damper but I am not sure what is it, can anybody check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BLACK-AND-CHROME-ADJUSTABLE-FUEL-REGULATOR-HOSE-SCREWS-/140519061858?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make:Infiniti&hash=item20b796b962#ht_5763wt_1165

Thanks for the help again!

They ask $500 - $600 for the damper. Can't offer that much..worship.gif

They may have made a mistake. I'm buying a new V36 bonnet from a Nissan dealer here and it is less than $650 delivered.

I can't see a fuel damper being $600.

give me the correct part number and I'll look it up. as for prices.. you bought a $90K car (when new) things aren't going to be cheap for it :) hell some of the bits for my R32 scare me!

Failing that you can ask Riverside Infinity in America as well. I purchased the dash bit n' pieces there and was cheaper by $200 than sourcing here. Chris knows the better places (Nissan) to get parts, so he might be the key for here.

Doesn't the 350Z have the fuel damper?

too hard :)

(and yes the sarcasm is meant..)

But from my limited experience, you either talk to someone who generally wants to help, or some smug prick with a chip on their shoulder "because it wasn't sold here."

Hence why I said you know where the better Nissan dealers are. Also, for me saving the cash was a sweetner. I wonder how they go for parts in NZ?

a lot of it comes across in the way you approach it. you are right in a way. if you play them dumb card and talk to them they will generally try to help. I know several dealers here with jap fast and they have no issue helping with parts. one dealer in particular I will actually give them an update disc every time I get one.

NZ is a different matter. they have little issue with getting things. I do a lot of business with a subaru dealer there myself as I own a old japan built L series with a legacy GT driveline in it. can't buy parts for it here but I have no issue doing them from elsewhere.

too hard :)

(and yes the sarcasm is meant..)

I must be lucky then here in this little country town with our Nissan Dealer :D Very helpful, will bend over backwards for me actually, then again I do spend a few dollars there :D