SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

what mods are you running to make 210Kw?

Full 3" exhaust

Pod Intake (hks mushroom)

Power FC tuned by RPM Morayfield

Yellow Jacket Coil Packs

Return flow IC (just been swapped out as it was giving me severe pressure drop above 5k 4.5psi) Now a HDI GT Spec Cooler

If I have done anything else I have forgotten what it is.

It was running 204.4 KW after the tune with a leaking turbo gasket after fixing that it was rocking 210kw (turbo only had 2 nuts on it when I brought it so I discovered)

I am hoping that with the new cooler not dropping pressure she will produce 220 - 230kw as the sheet was looking like it would do that if it didn't have that pressure drop.

next mods will be injectors, pump and turbo I guess maybe even a z32 afm depending on if I get power hungry again.

Yeah Clint should be alot better once she's has the mid and top end of the tune finished. Ya bastard ya got in front of me LOL.

Yeah I was gonna come down Friday arvo but I was rooted after fitting the cooler so I rang Pete, I'll let Pete work his magic and see what she makes and If she will need a new clutch to go with the power.

How was Harry's the other night?

Yeah I was gonna come down Friday arvo but I was rooted after fitting the cooler so I rang Pete, I'll let Pete work his magic and see what she makes and If she will need a new clutch to go with the power.

How was Harry's the other night?

Wasn't to bad. quite a few cars. They filled the other side of the road car parks. Cleared out pretty quickly though.

so what is everyone up to today?

was going to be a car clean and sort out day. but its too windy outside to clean it. and i got a sic girly to look after :mellow:. so mines a quiet day....might reassemble the back of my car this arvo.

got my coilover adjuster extender thingy's sorted and the inside of my car back together and clean....about bloody time.

I ended up using a 1/4inch universal joint and medium lenght 1/4 socket extention on either side with a little black cap on the top. the original idea was to make them out of anything other than Metal as metal can be heavy and rattle, hence why i had some timber and rubber ones made up (which didnt work), so metal it is. hopefully they dont rattle to much.

Hmm, im thinking morayfield this week. And if anyone is keen id like to get something happening during the day, even sat/sun arvo. Game of footy or cricket, something different.

As for this week, yea im not sure.. We could go to our usual spot but turn ups have been bad the last few weeks, people loosing interest or w.e

However, id like to get pictures of each car as i am extending my knowledge base on web design. (i would be making a website to do with our pride and joys)

You will b abke to upload, comment etc at other peoples profile!