SAU Community

R34 Gtt Eastbear Kit

Looking around to see if anyone knows anywhere i can purchase a full East Bear kit for the GTT.

I was hoping to get it through Powerplay imports, but it seems they have closed down or are non operational at the current time.

I live in Melbourne, but will obviously purchase from where ever it is available.

Thanks!

Yeah I can definitely help you with that but just a couple of. Things to know. The east beat kit shipped directly to you not painted which includes full kit plus bonnet and front lip is about 5000 not painted and with things at the moment as they are in Japan i am not sure as to the current condition of the east bear sports factory.

Also note that east bear has just released a new style of front bar which is essentially the bar that we all know and love except for one difference it doesn't have the GTR grill stair which means you can use your bonnet instead of having to buy one. If your interested in this option let me know and I can send you some pictures and a price.

To make life easier I will pm you my number so you can just give me a call with any questions

Lol I been good, I have been around, but just a lot more in the for sale section haha.

I honestly don't think that kit looks as good as the first kit :P

But just wondering, how much can you get the front bar to Melbourne for? :D

are you saying they dont make this kit anymore? with the gtr nose piece.

EDIT: just reread prev posts. disappointed they dont make this kit anymore...

4665562326_582af28234_z.jpg

Edited by alex182

Haha no no no of course they still make the original gtsr kit with the GTR grill stair :-)

And I will get a price on the new bar and post it up later today.

Lol Charles, in the for sale section ey. Trying to make some money :-)

Lol I been good, I have been around, but just a lot more in the for sale section haha.

But just wondering, how much can you get the front bar to Melbourne for? :D

the new style front bar (with lip) shipped to your door, unpainted will be aprox $1500.

i say aprox because the shipping is estimated and may vary slightly

Thanks for the quick replys!

I am defiantly interested in the older front, much akin to the black GTT posted, with the east bear bonnet to fit.

Do you work through a company that imports these kind of things? where in australia are you based?

Last i spoke to powerplay they quoted a few months to get the kit to Melbourne so im expecting considering the recent events in japan that a little waiting will be unavoidable.

Im still a month or so off finalising anything, but just getting a budget down and organising sources for everything.

Last i spoke to powerplay...

im not sure about powerplay. apparently they've gone AWOL on some customers and packed up and left.

people pay for parts. parts dont arrive. powerplay phones disconnected. no reply to e-mails. seems a bit sus glare.gif

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/358330-power-play-imports/page__pid__5729235#entry5729235

Hey Andrew, did you get my pm. Like I said just give mean call anytime. Its easier to discuss over the phone and you can get all your questions answered at once. :-)

Also I wouldn't reccommend powerplay as they have quoted up to 8000 for the full kit with bonnet. Which i think is a bit ridiculous.

Or if you prefer pm me your number and I can call you with all the details

Thanks for the quick replys!

I am defiantly interested in the older front, much akin to the black GTT posted, with the east bear bonnet to fit.

Do you work through a company that imports these kind of things? where in australia are you based?

Last i spoke to powerplay they quoted a few months to get the kit to Melbourne so im expecting considering the recent events in japan that a little waiting will be unavoidable.

Im still a month or so off finalising anything, but just getting a budget down and organising sources for everything.

• 2 weeks later...

You said about $5000 for series 1 style full kit but what would the rough cost of a FULL kit delivered to Sydney be for series 2 style.

Front bar with lip

Side skirts with side steps

Rear bar with side steps

Rear diffuser

All just normal FRP or whatever they come standard as (no carbon)

Thanks,

Dave.

my old car :(

it's funny, after all these years... still the most sort after GTT kit :)

the EB kit was just quality... through and through

oh and my front bar was plastic, awesome quality - strong AND flexible, never cracked.

Took a 100km/hr hit of a very thick tree branch before the lower lip decided to crack, and even then it was only a clean crack in one spot that was easily fixed.

would have been shatter-ville if it was fibreglass