SAU Community

Advice Needed

GTR_RB26TTS

Hi all. Looking to import a JZX110 mk2

Given I'm Vic, I am thinking of goin to j-spec and getting it through them.

I think Import Factory are the compliance guys I need to talk too about it? Bit unsure of the whole compliance side of it. I've always purchased locally for my imports over the years but it's looking like importing is required for this particular craving i have.

Any advice or pointers would be appreciated as prices seem to vary a bit which is not making it an easy decision.

Thanks Pete.

I have recently bought a Toyota Mark II JZX110 and waited for 2 months from finding the car, shipping to here + compliance.

My Mark II is all stock and have leather interior, sunroof, LSD & EMV(Touch screen TV).

Which model you are after?

There are GT-B, IR-V, Fortuna & Fortuna Yamaha Power.

Exactly what are you asking???

How much is compliance?? Budget toward 4.5k.. If by some miracle you get it cheaper than that.. Awesome.

How much is a good car?? It varies between If you want black, white, auto or manual...

^^^^son goku is not lieing he really did get that. From what I've read it sounds awesome.. But I heard that the compliance yard that's doing it will take about four months to do it....

(just kidding!!!!)

If your going through j-spec then they will usually handle the compliance side and sending it to Import Factory.

So no need to talk to them until your car arrives there.

If you want to save on the brokers fee then you could go straight to the Import Factory and talk to Shui. I'm sure he could find you a car you like.

I've had a few black cars, so not really all that keen on another. A bitch to keep clean.

I really don't have a budget. Whatever it costs it whatever it costs really.

I believe manual is rare? So probably command a higher price, but that's ideally what I'd be chasing.

Does anyone have links to spec lists/comparison pages?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

2003 Toyota Mark II iR-V black, manual and leather in Sydney! $35,000 Print E-mail

2003 Toyota Mark II iR-V black, manual and leather in Sydney! $35,000

1JZ-GTE 2.5 litre turbo six cylinder

5 speed manual (factory)

38,000km

Obsidian black

Factory option black leather seats

Factory option multifunction display with reverse camera

Aftermarket suspension

Aftermarket exhaust

Blitz turbo timer

Auction grade 4.5B when purchased in Japan

Minty fresh and freshly mint, inside and out

img_2303_3.jpg

Chef’s comments: This, dear readers, is the Royale with Cheese version of a JZX110 – a series 2 model in black, factory manual, factory leather seats, rear camera and multifunction display! If you came to me and asked me to find you a JZX110 with this combo of features, I would laugh at you and tell you to go away. Just so you know, the owner of this car imported it through me, then stumbled across another example (no leather though) with even less kms on the odometer, so he bought that and is now selling this one. As a JZX110 owner myself, I can tell you they are chock full of awesome – my heart yearns to buy this one!! Andgiven it is nearly ready for rego, you don't even have to wait for it to come from Japan!

This car is already landed and complied in Sydney and selling for $35,000.

http://www.ironchefimports.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=447&Itemid=1

I dont know anything about Toyotas but go here

http://www.exportcar...0&view=auctstat

Im on my phone so i dont know how well that will come out, if it doesnt work just use the first part up to /en.

Here you can see what they are selling for and then figure out the rest. Also you can see how rare the manuals are.

Yeah....it didnt work.......go here

http://www.exportcar.jp/en

and do the search yourself.........this has been one of the most useful sites for importing that I have come across. Updated Daily

Edited by Alkatraz

I should be working, but I think that I just found what you're after

http://www.exportcar.jp/en/component/auctstat/?view=auctstatdetail&id=jAPO8JPx6vOgPt5

You said that you dont like black and this is as far from black as you can get........but DAMN! thats a lot of money for a 7 year old car, imacculate as it is. Would end up costing around $40,000+ to get it on the road.