SAU Community

Power Up Dsbc

hey just wondering if anyone has fitting instructions for one of these things? lookin on the net has got me NOWHERE, thought maybe sumone on here has instructions lying round sumwhere :/

hey just wondering if anyone has fitting instructions for one of these things? lookin on the net has got me NOWHERE, thought maybe sumone on here has instructions lying round sumwhere :/

or at least tell me what earth wire is outta the control box???

The old school one?

should only be 4 wires. blue and white go to the solenoid, black and red are power and earth.

There's a second smaller plug that isn't used unless you daisy chain the boost controller to something else.

Dont stress the instructions dont say anything either. are u sure both wires are black from memory i thought one wire had tiny writing on it while the other didnt. If this was the case than writing wire would be + and just black -

also it should not matter on a simple 12 volt coil ( care of Principles and Practice of Electrical Engineering by Alexander Gray )

If the current in the solenoid is now reversed, the magnetic field of the solenoid will reverse but, since the induced polarity of the plungers will also reverse, the direction of the pull on the plungers will be unchanged.