SAU Community

Toowoomba Skyline Owners

olloSKYLINEollo

Went along it this arvo it is SO F-ING AWESOME!

That road is my new fav...oh my f-king god. Love at first site! And scenary...wow lol, who would have thought we had shit like that anywhere around here :O

That road is my new fav...oh my f-king god. Love at first site! And scenary...wow lol, who would have thought we had shit like that anywhere around here :O

What's this? A nice road in T-Bar?

Interesting...

Yeh Cadmoon I'm not offended...there're f**k all nice roads around here and this loop is one of the few. :P

I wouldn't mind doing those twisties like Mt Neebo and such...whole hour of windy bits and awesome views!

Yeh Cadmoon I'm not offended...there're f**k all nice roads around here and this loop is one of the few. :P

I wouldn't mind doing those twisties like Mt Neebo and such...whole hour of windy bits and awesome views!

Why would you be offended? PM me this new road...it could be a contender for our next T-Bar cruise.

Why would you be offended? PM me this new road...it could be a contender for our next T-Bar cruise.

Oh I just meant it in the way of you can lay as much shit as you want on t-bar because it's a shithole ;) I know peeps who'd go on the defense straight away :P

Well she'd be ideal as about half way along the twistiest there're some picnic areas and stuffs where we can all stop and compare turbo sizes :)

Oh I just meant it in the way of you can lay as much shit as you want on t-bar because it's a shithole ;) I know peeps who'd go on the defense straight away :P

Well she'd be ideal as about half way along the twistiest there're some picnic areas and stuffs where we can all stop and compare turbo sizes :)

No turbo. :(