SAU Community

7Th May - Gold Coast Gtr Club Meet/cruise

kymbo

OK

Am finally there again, this Saturday night!!!!

I hope to see as many GTR's as possible and of course other car enthusiasts!

Hopefully NO rain!

Look forward to seeing you guys again!

Kymbo

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hay where the meeting point and what time cus ill be coming out as long as i have a address to put in the GPS

Hey mate. I believe the best address would be Corner of Gold Coast hwy and Admiralty Dr Surfers Paradise. we are opposite that in where the indy pit lanes are. If you go on where is you will see the serice road that runs along Gold Coast Hwy which is opposite the intersection i mentioned before. There is concrete walls there so it's abit hard to see us behind them, so just turn in at the lights and you will see us there. if you have any issues you can call me on 0488 585 225. il be there. Meet up is at 9. But usually we all try get there between 8:30 and 9:00. Hope to see you there.

Here is the map. well at least im 99.9 % sure thats where it is. Kym can confirm it.

http://www.whereis.c...=65E453BC018A87

- Ivan

Edited by SNiPeR33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

?

Hey mate looks like we just have to wait till next months meet :(

I got one of the guys making me carbon fibre end plates for GTR wing on my R33 cant wait to get them. And i might get him to make me the blade too :)

• 3 weeks later...

How many people do you think will be showing up on Saturday night?

Im not sure mate. hopefully we get all the regulars. will see by saturday if other people that are coming could hopefully let us know on here. But either way il be there.

I have heard from a mate that possibly the gold coast 600 things are still in pit lane which means we wont be able to get in. If anyone knows if this is true or anyone planning on going tonight please let us know on here otherwise no-one will show up. so if no-one says they are going il take it as a no go too.

Thanks