kymbo

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is all series of GTRs?

Yes all GTRs. Im allowed to come with my GTST. So should be a good night. Mabye got a supra and Evo 9 coming with me too. But i made sure they realise that this is a Skyline cruise and that not one of there cars are better then a nissan ( not even better than a skyline, and most importantly Definately not better than the world famous RB26 :):)

On a different subject.

Thank You NISSAN for blessing us with these great supercars. speaking of supercars ( I just love the fact that V8 heads are always like V8's are better and bla bla bla, But what they forget is why did Nissan and other imports get kicked out of racing????? hmmmm lets see. Mabye because the BIG V8s were not so big anymore against these great cars, Especially the GTR. Now yes the GTR is all wheel drive and twin turbo but these V8 heros always say that they are better when in fact they are not. So now its called the V8 supercrapcars.

Sorry about that but that is just my opinion anyway.

My philosophy on life. You only got one life, Live it in a NIssan.

Nissan = rules Skyline = rules GTR = RULESSS

Hi guys

OK!

McIntosh Island is the Park between Surfers Paradise and Main Beach, right near the beach between the Gold Coast Highway and Marine Parade.

The Pit Lane Car Park is the main carpark alongside the Gold Coast Highway opposite Paradise Waters.

If you look up 'Paradise Waters' you will see the intersection that takes you into Paradise Waters is the same that is linked to the Pit Lanes on the opposite side.

Just had a thought. If you know the BIG Purple and Maroon Highrise in the front of Paradise Waters, the car park is directly opposite.

More thoughts. If you are coming from the North through Souhport, drive over the Southport bridge keep heading towards Surfers, When you see the BIG purple and Maroon Higrise on the right, look left, the Pit Lane car park entry is coming up!

Official meet time is the first Saturday night of EVERY MONTH. With our first being next SATURDAY, the 7th of May - 9.00pm. If you are a little earlier, no problem!

IF THE POLICE ATTEND, TELL THEM WE ARE ALL PART OF THE NEW GOLD COAST GTR CLUB AND WILL BE VERY WELL BEHAVED!!!!!

The agenda is as per previous posts.

It is an ALL generations GTR Event, however all lovers of GTR's with any other type of performance car, are more than welcome to join in for the meet and the cruise!

REMEMBER! ABSOLUTELY NO HOONING OR EXCESSIVE NOISE IN OR AROUND THE PIT LANE CAR PARK AREA!

We want to be able to use it every month!

Kymbo.

Hi guys

OK!

McIntosh Island is the Park between Surfers Paradise and Main Beach, right near the beach between the Gold Coast Highway and Marine Parade.

The Pit Lane Car Park is the main carpark alongside the Gold Coast Highway opposite Paradise Waters.

If you look up 'Paradise Waters' you will see the intersection that takes you into Paradise Waters is the same that is linked to the Pit Lanes on the opposite side.

Just had a thought. If you know the BIG Purple and Maroon Highrise in the front of Paradise Waters, the car park is directly opposite.

More thoughts. If you are coming from the North through Souhport, drive over the Southport bridge keep heading towards Surfers, When you see the BIG purple and Maroon Higrise on the right, look left, the Pit Lane car park entry is coming up!

Official meet time is the first Saturday night of EVERY MONTH. With our first being next SATURDAY, the 7th of May - 9.00pm. If you are a little earlier, no problem!

IF THE POLICE ATTEND, TELL THEM WE ARE ALL PART OF THE NEW GOLD COAST GTR CLUB AND WILL BE VERY WELL BEHAVED!!!!!

The agenda is as per previous posts.

It is an ALL generations GTR Event, however all lovers of GTR's with any other type of performance car, are more than welcome to join in for the meet and the cruise!

REMEMBER! ABSOLUTELY NO HOONING OR EXCESSIVE NOISE IN OR AROUND THE PIT LANE CAR PARK AREA!

We want to be able to use it every month!

Kymbo.

Hey Kym,

I think i might be there on Saturday. Got an early ticket to get back to Aus on Friday :D

Can't wait to see all of you guys over there that night!

Eric

Hey Kym,

I think i might be there on Saturday. Got an early ticket to get back to Aus on Friday :D

Can't wait to see all of you guys over there that night!

Eric

Brilliant

Look forward to meeting you and seeing your car on the night. So far, that makes 2 x R35 GTR's On the Night.thumbsup.gif

Brilliant

Look forward to meeting you and seeing your car on the night. So far, that makes 2 x R35 GTR's On the Night.thumbsup.gif

Cool. Thanks for the directions. I will be there between 8:30 and 9. Cant wait to have a good look at the R35. See you guys there. cant wait. Like i said before looks like will have a supra or 2 and an Evo 9 with me. but definantly will not be hooning. as we have our cars to enjoy them, not be complete *****.

Might come check it out, I'm just in a 34 GTT.... o well.

Probably bring a mate with me as well.

Pretty keen to check out some 35's.

Fireboy is going!

Minimum 2 x R35 GTR's will be there, not to mention a few other R model GTR's and a lot of other very hot Nissan's and different brand performance cars.

WILL BE THERE IN 2 HOURS!!!!!

Hey fireboy you back in aus yea? you going to be there?

Hey Snipe,

As kym says, I'll be there for sure.

Just waiting for my mates to show up and will be heading out soon :D

Cya there

Just got home!

Great night guys :D

Hope to see you guys again next month :D

Yes it was a great night. Looking forward to the next one already and thats one month away.

but definantly will not be hooning. as we have our cars to enjoy them, not be complete *****.

Shame there was a fair bit of hooning and dragging...