SAU Community

Advanced Driver Training

The Jester Of Oz

Hey guys, does anyone know of any advanced cornering/braking courses that you can do in SA (similar to the kind of thing you can do for a motorbike)?

Everything I know about cornering etc has been developed by trial and error (although with no "damn, I just crashed my car" kind of errors) but I would rather learn how to do it all properly.

Thanks

Hey guys, does anyone know of any advanced cornering/braking courses that you can do in SA (similar to the kind of thing you can do for a motorbike)?

Everything I know about cornering etc has been developed by trial and error (although with no "damn, I just crashed my car" kind of errors) but I would rather learn how to do it all properly.

Thanks

Try the Transport Training Centre, i think they may do that kind of thing

ive got the detail somewhere, cost is about 200-300 for the day it isa deffensive driving course and they also offer advanced after that one as well. I tried to organise this awhile ago but got no real responce. Very worth while and makes insurance cheeper as well in most cases.

Yeah sort of steve just dont get the 'Proper' training, trial and error can only last so long. When I did the course bout 4years ago im sure its the best Thing I did